have you guys ever found "THE ONE" while you ...

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering if any of you guys have found a girl that you really like beyond the "Oh i'de like to go out with her" feeling.

Someone you can't exsplain to yourself you feel diffrent towards?.

I'm the kinda guy whogoes through alot of women to have fun and nothing else,just last night i was out with some friends and have just realized i get a strange feeling while talking to a certain girl.

it's the kind of feeling that isn't your everyday feeling while out trying to have fun with girls.

Wondered if this happens alot to anyone else as this is the first time i can remember i've felt like this about anyone else.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget i made this thread as i have been drinkinginnnngeee :D

Anyhow i was meant to basically say do you ever find girls that you like too much to really hit on em then dump them?.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the one= bud light

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
That's nothing. Try taking ecstacy, even fat cows start looking like "the one" if they catch you at the right moment.

All it took was waking up next to a warpig one time, and my drugging days were over.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
That's nothing. Try taking ecstacy, even fat cows start looking like "the one" if they catch you at the right moment.

All it took was waking up next to a warpig one time, and my drugging days were over.
A COW WILL DO, when youre on x. you dont even have to have sex when youre on x, all you need is a soft surface to just touch all night.