Have you guys been to a red light green light party? What did you think?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just in case you don't know what a red light green light party is it's a party where you wear different colors (like glow sticks) depending on your relationship status. Green for single and wanting to hook up, yellow for maybe wanting to hook up, and red for in a relationship and not wanting to hook up. If you've been to one what did you think? I'm thinking about going to one on the weekend at this club but since I've never been to one before I was wondering if they're any fun. Thanks.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been to one either but I've been thinking about it.

If I went I would almost definitely wear red regardless of my actual relationship status since I bet red dudes would be more successful anyways.

Go try it out and see how it is. Hit on all the different colors and let me know who responds best ;)

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why you think guys wearing red would be more successful. Unless the girls were just after a fvck and don't might getting with a guy in a relationship. I'd think yellow would be better, at least then you don't look like your only there to find someone to fvck, but that's just my opinion.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why you think guys wearing red would be more successful.
Because before you even start the conversation you are already presumably:
A) Already successful with girls
B) Not interested in her
C) Not there just to hit on / pick her up

Which are three good things to have going in your favor.

And then when the time comes around that they're into you but worried you're in a relationship, it's just "Oh, I thought the whole red/green idea was stupid... this was the only shirt I had clean anyways." or some such.

My logic anyways.

Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its called a 'traffic light' party. . . Yeah they have them in the uk, its quite popular with the university student parties.

WCF

Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine a party like this would be full of reds and oranges! Not only would you have to look desperate being green, but you'd also have to have the confidence to show it!

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these parties seem alright, but rubix cube parties are the **** for college

you wear coloured mismatched clothes and you have to trade them until you get one solid colour on you, mad fun

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anymore tips for this sort of party? i might be going to one tonight

AwNaw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the obvious answer is to show up with a red shirt and green pants.

The girls should get the point.