Have you ever wanted to fvck a dorky chick?

Worthington

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have these urges sometimes to fvck a book worm type of chick.

I think some of that is because they seem like they don't get laid, I could bring that out in them.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hooked up with a few in college. One girl was the UofAz copper-bowl queen - she got the honor for having some astronomically high GPA. She gave great head and swallowed too, but wouldn't fuk me.

The other was a super smart girl in some random sorority like OApi. She wouldn't do me either - just let me feel her up.

I didn't put much effort into it, so they both fizzled out quickly.

I didn't like hanging with them b/c they didn't party like me and couldn't hang.

Whatever floats your boat.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

there's one I see in the club all the time who always comes up to me to dance. She's super cool, kinda cute but a complete dork! I dont know though...she's sexy in goofy sort of way, I'd do her but she wouldnt get it if I was trying to pick her up.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya... I held back because she never wanted to do anything that I had planned... and she was ULTRA-shy.

mateo_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are like fruit, taste a bit of everything through life - but make sure they are ripe and don't have diseases.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, actually just this Friday I ran into a girl who was cute, but not really "hot"...seemed like one of those "flower child" types.

She wanted me to come back to her house with her and her friends, but I declined. I deleted her number, mainly because when she asked me if I wanted to go back with her, I tried to visualize myself banging her and it just didn't seem right.

There have been moments already when I've regretted just deleting the number...she could've been interesting. :\

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are the best kind! Those REALLLY supercute tiny blonde chicks that when smile seem like they just emit kindness =) Having sex with them is like the best, it's so sensual =)

Maurizio 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I mention falling for in my thread is one of these types.

On one hand I'm attracted by thoe chicks with big tits and a tight a$$ as much as the next guy, but I cant immagine mentally connecting with them most of the time -- soo vapid.

Cute bookworm chicks are capable of having an effect on me...

- maurizio

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Those are the best kind! Those REALLLY supercute tiny blonde chicks that when smile seem like they just emit kindness =) Having sex with them is like the best, it's so sensual =)
Are you fukkin kidding?

They are freaks in bed. The first type I had sex with a library shy chick I thought my cokk was gonna fall off!. :D She fukked like a beast.

they seem shy and introverted, but when you get the to the bed they go nuts. Nobody expects them to be sluts, so they feel really open for some reason.

The last 3 girls I've been with were the library type. They were all great.

The first 2 I've been with, were those girls who dress up and try to show off their sexuality to everybody. In the bed they're duds - it's like ****ing a big log, only they scream to compensate for the lack of libido.

Blech. Once you try the library kind, you don't go back.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Are you fukkin kidding?

They are freaks in bed. The first type I had sex with a library shy chick I thought my cokk was gonna fall off!. :D She fukked like a beast.

they seem shy and introverted, but when you get the to the bed they go nuts. Nobody expects them to be sluts, so they feel really open for some reason.

The last 3 girls I've been with were the library type. They were all great.

The first 2 I've been with, were those girls who dress up and try to show off their sexuality to everybody. In the bed they're duds - it's like ****ing a big log, only they scream to compensate for the lack of libido.

Man that is usually so true :)

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder what the women's opinions are on a bookworm type guys.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best lay I had was half spanish. She attacked me in bed and it was the wildest, best sex ever.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
no. i wouldn't . I respect women .:eek:

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
I'm am a dorky chic.
ok, so please tell me this:

Does the continuum of stereotypic social expectations influences your psyche to express your sexuality freely in isolation?

In other words - do you go nuts in bed? :)

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
ok, so please tell me this:

Does the continuum of stereotypic social expectations influences your psyche to express your sexuality freely in isolation?

In other words - do you go nuts in bed? :)

LOl,i edited that like crazy.I can't beleive anybody saw that so quick!

Dude i'm a man.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
LOl,i edited that like crazy.I can't beleive anybody saw that so quick!

Dude i'm a man.
ok, so then tell me this:

Do you express your repressed sexual desires by posing as a a member of the opposite sex on the net?

in other words:

Are you a closet homo who's not getting any? :)

DJ-Wladek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mateo_g:
Girls are like fruit, taste a bit of everything through life - but make sure they are ripe and don't have diseases.
Dude... you test your fruit for diseases before you eat it? That's just crazy.;)

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
ok, so then tell me this:

Do you express your repressed sexual desires by posing as a a member of the opposite sex on the net?

in other words:

Are you a closet homo who's not getting any? :)

IT WAS A JOke .