Have you been talked into it?

ChanceBoudreaux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has there ever been a case where a girl that you was not sexually attracted to talked you into F*%£ing her

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat chicks do this alot even turn on the tears for ya!!!! :D

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many times. Not with fat chicks though. Of course, they didnt ever have to twist my arm very hard.

They just kept escalating, even though I wasnt really returning anything, until finally I said to myself "Fvck it." then I turned around and attacked them. They basically Gunwitched me.

Let this be a lesson to all men out there: Keep on escalating, and make the ho say no.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I insist on some fine dining first and then some guarantee that she will respect me next morning....:)

kyokon

Don Juan
Reaction score
kind of... met a girl from online, I nearly cancelled because I had some kind of super-cold and wasn't feeling too good, it was only a coffee date but we ended up having dinner, she kept ordering "one more wine" for us both late into the night, she talked me into taking her home but I was feeling too crap so ended up just sleeping... :D she left at about 8am and I was so crook I then slept a full 24hrs right through until the next day's 8am! Really annoying actually because I would have hit it any other time and it was served up so easy on a silver platter like.... dammmmit