Have i lost my chance?

Praetorian

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl, who is the most beautiful girl i have ever met and i have wanted her for a long, long time. I no longer go to the same school as her but am still in contact with her and her best friend.

I could never bring myself to tell her how i feel or ask her out (i didnt know this site existed then, if i did it may have been very different) and so the months went by and i did nothing, other than think of her non-stop and have friendly conversations.

When i look back, she was always flirting with me, asking me questions which could lead to me asking her out. She would hug me occassionally and i was too nervous to really, register it as a possible sign (although i maybe wrong).

Her best friend had supposedly been in love with me (so she and many others said) but i wanted this girl.

Not only is she beautiful, shes funny, smart, kind.......

I dont know if she knew i liked her (a lot) but i feel i may have blown it. I was thinking of going to the school and meeting her, or somewhere else, but i'm not sure if she has a bf now, or if she even liked me at all (although the signs point to yes)

Any advice appreciated.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youve already been an AFC around her way too much. I would personally next her and find your self a girl that doesnt know you from a hole in the wall. If you really feel the need to contact this chick, do so once more ask ehr out. If it goes well fine, if not NEXT

Praetorian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just feel that i need to do something, just to see if there is a chance, otherwise i will regret it

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oneitis.... diversify. Go chill with some other girls, she'll get jealous.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only advice i can give is too not talk to her for a couple of months then when u think ur ready slowly start talking to her maybe her felling for u will readmerge if she did like u, not sure if this will work or not but thats all i got