Have been on 4 dates with this girl I like, no sex yet

boomjml

Reaction score
Wanting some tips on what to do and how to keep her interested. We have been to the movies, hung out at her place twice and went to a club and kissed. I just wonder if she only wants to casual date tho cuz that is what I'm feeling from her. She kissed me first when we did kiss. We hung out last week and I haven't texted her at all this week and she hasn't texted me. I don't want our new attraction to fade cuz I like seeing her. Where do we move from here cuz I'd like to get more physical with her. Was thinking a massage during a movie at her place to get her warmed up. Thoughts?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you aren't leading her well enough

in a sexual sense she needs you to justify her being your little slvt for the night

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not harder than grabbing her and starting to make out after you pull a joke or something, sex isn't formal. I don't get this "dating" culture. You know where me and the girl I'm seeing now meet every time? in the freaking public toilet section of a big workshop. It'll be harder if you don't set that kind of tone from the start though.

qwayqway

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, come on, you should have gone for the bang the first time you were at her place, and then you went back a second time and still didn't go for it?

You probably haven't heard from her because she thinks your a weak bish at this point.

I'd be surprised if this girl gives you another chance in a private setting, you already failed twice, you usually get one chance to show you have the balls to escalate when the time is right, failing to do so makes you look like a scared spineless vagina.

Realize that once you get her alone be it at her place, yours, a hotel, the back seat of a station wagon, wherever, you need to escalate and push towards sex that first time, even her rejecting sex is better then you not going for it, you need to prove your a man and send the message that this is a sexual relationship.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you've already dated her four times. Tell her to come to your place for a "movie".

Don't be specific and tell her which one just say I have some recent ones and just be playful. The other option is to take her somewhere local close to you then bring her back to yours to show her your place or to "watch a movie". I would personally just invite her over and stop pvssying arond, it's already the fifth fvcking date after all.

Now if she agrees then it becomes a matter of tactics. She know what she's signing up for, if she doesn't then she's a naive idiot.

Don't put on any 2 hour movie you'll both get into. It will really fvck you for a good two hours. I suggest just sitting by the living area on the couch just talking a little bit watching TV. Get some drinks on the side, even some water will do.

Then put on a really terrible boring and terrible recent movie like Noah. You will both say after 15 minutes WTF is this sh!t then turn it back to some sh1tty TV. Comedy is always good. Watch a little bit and do some kino, like putting your hand on her leg or her legs across you.

Wait for the advert break.

Then start kissing her, she should get turned on, then go straight to fingering her.

Take out your c0ck and put her hand on it. Give it a few minutes there like this. Then take her hand and take her to your bedroom and fvck her.

Congrats.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of bad advice in this thread.

Looks like the attraction has already faded.

I don't think there was much attraction at all.

4 dates and you only got a kiss from her. Not good.

She isn't even contacting you. If she was interested she would do anything to go out with you again.

Sometimes women are just not attracted enough to have sex with you.

Learn to determine the signs of an interested women who wants to have sex.

Some chicks will jump you when you are alone cause they want it.

You can escalate all you want.

If she isn't into you nothing is going to happen.

I wouldn't get my hopes up with this one.

Start fresh with another girl that has actual interest.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why make a post when you have little to no redemption and not before?

How do you go on four dates and she's the one kissing you first? Common Son!

I wouldn't expect her to see you again but if she's too horny or so into you or some genie happen to be on your side and she sees you again you better fcuk that girl even if its in the middle of a fcuking street.

Assume all girls want to have seks at all times regardless of the environment and you're the DJ there to deliver them from their starvation. If it turns out she can't have seks cause she's on her period or in love with her cousin then at least she knows you have a functioning dikc and you can't wait to use it.

If you can, go where you know she'll be like a gathering and talk to her, touch her don't be scared the boobs and butt love that sheet. Don't be too obvious that her attention is drawn to what you're doing but confidently run your hand across her back while you look her in her eyes and talk to her, then remove her from that place.

If you can't carry out the above then flirt with her on the phone to spike her almost fatal interest level then invite her over or plainly let her know you want to fcuk her, later takes a certain skill level though.

Live and learn my friend. We all have the girls we almost missed and hence learned to never ever miss the unseen signal.

boomjml

Reaction score
Well Im hanging at her place tomorrow. Time to escalate or just stop.

americangirl_234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great! Why would you want to have sex before getting married? What if you have kids without even wanting them? Most of time when unplanned pregnancies happen, the dad doesn't get married to the mother of the kid.

Then the poor kid will suffer....so I think what your gfs did was great!