Have a problem? I have an answer.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a chick friend that you have been friends with for 3 years and want to get with?
Get some OTHER chick instead.

This girl sits infront of you in class that just doesn't feel it for you? but you LOVE SO MUCH?

That chick flirst you'r nutz off? She always talks about liking you, but goes and screws that other guy?

Can't think of anything to say to that one chick?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your the guy with all the answers to my life...:rolleyes:

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Don't mean to trash a thread but you don't always go looking for another girl. Sometimes you just need to put a lil work into it. Besides if you keep saying another girl all the time it will become an excuse.

Example: "Wow, this girl is really pretty but she's reading a book! I must not disturb her. I'll just wait for a chick to set down who's not doing anything."

Don't get me wrong I see what your saying and in some sense's its the right thing to do but not ALWAYS.

I've never liked to have things that came to easily to me anyways, maybe its just me.....:)

Still a good post. ;)

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was msotly ment for chicks that you ahve a backround with of you being their "friend" ( Emotional Tampon ). Not ment to be liek Don't aproach a chick if it looks hard, more of Don't try to date the chick you have known for three years and obviously isn't attracted to you.

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
To avoid ONE-ITIS and many problems, you need to be talking to 3 - 4 chicks at all times. This will not only keep your game sharp, but it will highten your confidence, and social proof status.