Have a date tonight with a 7.Wish me luck

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
yeah that's right she's living very far from where i live and she's coming tonight on purpous to see me. this is my first date since i broke up with my ex, and it's a good way to boost up my confidence.maybe i can mack and get her in the sack if i'm lucky. i met her on msn, and she's cute, we exchanged photos and saw each other on the webcam so i think she kinda digged me in the looks departament. this our first date so i don't really know if i should treat like a friend first and try to get a 2nd or 3rd date or if i should show my intentions right away

what i'm planning to use

- open questions + interesting convo

- kino

- be myself

- funny

anything else you might want to add here or some advice you wanna give, i'm kinda rusty in the dating scene :)

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah: don't over do it. Review the DJ bible for anything your rusty on and just be yourself. Do this, be confident, and remember the DJ Bible and their is a VERY high chance that everything will go well. Good Luck Don Juan!

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last internet date was a 45 minute long fiasco. She was an 8 that became a 6 IRL. Don't get your hopes up too much, but good luck.

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
sup man. godspeed i hope everything goes well. confidence is key. that's all i know.

my personal style is to "make my intentions known" on the 2nd date. but others may view that as weak.

review the bible. have confidence in yourself. you got this.

have fun, too. heh

-JP

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're planning on? Just do it man. Don't use it as if it's something you never tried before.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
remember to have fun.