Hate do they really care?

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have a problem where I hate just about everybody that I have ever met. I guess I am so full of hate. I hate about every person I work with.

This new hottie started at my workplace and somehow I never got around to hating her. Actually we kind of became friends. So I guess some other people pointed out to her the fact that I am mean and Hate everybody at work but I took a liking to this hottie. She must like that fact that I don't hate her like I do with everybody else?????why???????? because she has mentioned it to me that people tell her I don't like anybody but i like her.

Anyway she kind of made me mad once and I was joking around and told her that I hate her. A few seconds later I look at her and she has tears in her eyes and is crying. I asked her what is wrong and she says it was because I said that I hate her. SHe then said you know I care what you think about me.

We kind of messed around a little bit then I got pissed and her friend would tell me how this hottie doesn't want me to hate her.

My Point is Do woman really care if you hate them? Since they all seem to say the same thing "I don't want you to hate me".... Also with this Hottie do you think if she thought I hated her would that make her want to try to make me not hate her anymore?

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are weird, and a bit masochistic. If you have anger management problems the size of Eminem's, they think that's normal.

of course if youreally hate everyone and this isn't a troll thread, you've got a lot of work to doif you want to be a DJ

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
****-a-b1tch!

I don't hate very one i just hate b1chtes .****-a-b1tch:)

I don't particurlay enjoy the company of male freinds either,just hang out with guys from school ,other than that i pretty much find no interest in people ,i just wanna punch in,punch out,get drunk,get laid,go home,wash and repeat and i'm good.

I guess my Uncles weren't kidding when they said i'd be perfect for military life.:)

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hating her definitely won't do you any good, neither will making her think you hate her. To hate someone is to give them power over you, if you hate this hottie she will absolutely own you and you'll never get any ass. The best way to feel toward a woman is indifferent.

If you hate everyone else and don't mind her then you're choosing her, this is probably what appeals to her and I think its the angle you should work. So act like she's priviliged to have your favor (even though hotties are used to being priviliged) and show her a good time. But I'm an afc myself, so what do I know.

Reaction score
skip

Reaction score
You are a troll - I don't believe the sincerity of your post! Doesn't make sense and illogical! This girl is attracted to you because you hate everybody? What an endearing quality to be attracted to - a psychotic!

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
I assure you that I am not a troll!!!!! This is a serious question. I really want to know why woman care if u hate them or if they really do. Also if I am really Nuts like you say then why did this woman seem to like the fact that I normally don't care to be nice to new employees but she would point it out to me?

Reaction score
I was referring to her being the psychotic for her liking a psychotic- wel I guess I am calling you a psychotic!:)

She came up to you and told you because she shares your exact sentiments of her fellow employees. This is your bond and your strongest angle with her and your minds think alike. Here she tells you that she doesn't like the employees that don't like you and confides in you and then you go and tell her you hate her too!!! Well hell, that leaves her alone on her own - now no employees like her, not even the most hated employee:):) LOL

And now she has no one to like at work and this combination leaves her vulnerable in this environment and alone to fend for herself - she was trying to build a coalition between you and her so that she can share your struggles and join forces together to do battle with your common enemy - two heads are better than one, as they say.

Either this or she is psychotic! :)