Has/is this happening to anyone?

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I finally figured out my problem and fear of approaching girls. The problem that I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life now. Im averaging 88%, have a job and the greatest friends in the world. The problem is that I'm perfectly content with where I am now and have no motivation to approach, it's not that I don't want to, it's just that I've never had such a good reputation before and I don't want to ruin it, by being known as the random guy going up to girls I don't know and making a fool of himself. So, my question is how do I get the motivation to get out of my comfort zone and approach some chicks.

PS Trust me I know this is a whiny thread and will probably come across as the one's I hate, but everyone is allowed to screw up once, so please no flaming. If you do fine but you are only wasting your time.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're so happy without a woman, why do you need one?

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to be depressed to want a girlfriend. I think having will make me even happier.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, it will distract you from school, work, and your existing group of friends.

I've seen it advised before not to practice your game inside of school.

eg I harp about not getting in a relationship at work, because you have to see her every day and if something goes wrong, you're dealing with it on a daily basis (also, you could get fired.) The same goes with your high school and you don't want to deal with game failures in that environment, they follow you around.

The good thing about a general public scenario is that you're unknown and unrecognized, you can pretty much practice your game without worrying about bumping into those people again.

Do your playing in the public sanbox, make the girls inside your school wait for the improved version of yourself.

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man, get to know the gurls at school, an even if you dont hook up wit them, youll be able to see them like when there older an youl be able to get wit them then. Dont alienate any gurls either, jus try an be cool with everyone, an not mack too much.

As for gettin in the zone an ready to approach gurls, jus pretend its your last day on earth, an you gotta get it all done in a day, and you havnt any choice, you jus gta put ure head down an run man!

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to change your attitude completely. Do you really think that ANY of your approaches may work if you are the first one who thinks that approaching is pathetic? Because that's what you implied in your sentence "being known as the random guy going up to girl I don't know and making a fool of himself".

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop calling it approaching, everyone here seems to have a fear of that word because theyll look like a retard. Simply go talk to her for the sake of building a reputation thats even better than the one you have now. When you think of approaching, you think of all the sh*t that "goes into" according to this site, which makes you put pressure on yourself. Talk to girls and have a normal conversation. Dont make your motivation to get her number/hook up with her, just meet her and her friends. Once you have your rep handled and hang out with these girls outside of school, then start hooking up with them.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
"being known as the random guy going up to girl I don't know and making a fool of himself".

You took what I said out of context I happen to think I'm a pretty good conversationalist but I'm not a dumbass who thinks that just because I read something that works on a website it means it will work right away for me. I know the first few times I do it I will look like a dumbass until I get more comfortable doing it.

mcpimpX

Banned
Reaction score
lolz,ur scared to talk to a hoe ur a lil puzzy.
U whiteboys got no game and ugly plus can't dress dats why u guys can't get hoes but us blacks&latinos get hoes,thats why all da hoes I f*ck(which is alot) don't like whiteboys ;) Too many hoes luv my big black d*ck :D

Dustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I was in that situation but I screwed up by pulling a knife on a group of people who were gonna beat me up lol. No biggy Igot a bunch of seniros to back me up lol so they left me alone and my rep dropped then lol, But I was still talking it up with the girls I just cant with one girl lol. But don't worry it won't ruin your rep. Getting a chick will make your rep higher.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by originaldj
"being known as the random guy going up to girl I don't know and making a fool of himself".

You took what I said out of context I happen to think I'm a pretty good conversationalist but I'm not a dumbass who thinks that just because I read something that works on a website it means it will work right away for me. I know the first few times I do it I will look like a dumbass until I get more comfortable doing it.

Man, I didn't take anything out of context. Saying "the random guy going up... making a fool of himself" means that guys who approach are losers, it doesn't mean that the first times you will look like a dumbass.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow, thank you for clearing that up. I'll be lost without you. No all I need to find the key on my keyboard that says sarcasm.

Honestly who the **** do you think you are? I know what I meant to say and i said it, do you actually think you can prove my own thoughts wrong?