Has anyone on here worked as a male stripper?

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to start my own business as a male stripper and was wondering where to advertise my services?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My family owned a night club that has been rented out on multiple occassions for male strip shows. I'd get harassed by the women. Majority of them not attractive or in shape. Strippers could do standing back flips, physically flip women, some would hump their faces. One time a woman passed out from too much excited and they called the ambulance.

You will need to know how to dance, have atleast a normal size but better to have a large ****. lather yourself up in good smelling oil. be able to do some acrobatic moves. Woman are way more aggressive than men btw.

One of the promoters didn't have his own venue, but he had a group of male dancers.

I'm guessing if you were interested. You'd rent out a venue that could house a few hundred women, venue would need a stage, bar, etc. Assuming you already were connected to a group of male dancers, you'd book them for a date and time, then promote, promote, promote. We'd have like 500 women show up for these male strip shows once a quarter. We'd rent the venue out for like $1.5k a night and take all of the bar which would make $2k+ night from drinks and food. Tips were horrible.

This was 20 years ago in my teens. I worked there from 17 to 22.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Triple A,
I can well believe your stories....Back in the Day I used to use a Club that would get Male Strippers In,the youngest one would be raffled LOL,very much small beer compared to yours,maybe 50 Ladies...I used always make sure to be there at the finish,stand back and look for the lone Girl who makes her way to the Bar,just sidle up alongside,"How did you like the Show",you were in with more than a chance,I had several steamy sessions as a result...Rumour had it the Strippers were all Gay!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
See, if he'd at least done it before - I wouldn't give him any grief for it.

But if I were to be a male stripper and get brought out to a private party... I'd have no fcking clue what I'm supposed to do. Seriously. It doesn't matter how good you look if you just stand there like an idiot.

Dude's gonna get himself MeToo'd on his first event.
The man is in his 60s...what woman in their right mind is paying to see that?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leisure World or alternatively, the cemetery.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Triple A,
I can well believe your stories....Back in the Day I used to use a Club that would get Male Strippers In,the youngest one would be raffled LOL,very much small beer compared to yours,maybe 50 Ladies...I used always make sure to be there at the finish,stand back and look for the lone Girl who makes her way to the Bar,just sidle up alongside,"How did you like the Show",you were in with more than a chance,I had several steamy sessions as a result...Rumour had it the Strippers were all Gay!
I would get hit on all the time and i was 19-21 during those times. None attractive. They ask me to go up there and dance with them haha. There was this one guy kid who was like 22 at the time named "Mr. 16 inch". I never believed it so i tried to go up and see but i didn't get too far since our place was kinda big before i felt uncomfortable being surrounded by big bulky women literally. I turned back around before i could get harassed. I was a lot more young and innocent then.

clientele was local so it wasn't the traveling vacationer type who would have likely tipped. Regulars don't tip well at the bar but they sure did tip the dancers well. I never bothered chatting with the dancers or anyone really besides serving drinks. Guys weren't friendly or mean to me. We just did our jobs and moved on. I liked those days since the mens restroom didn't smell like **** and was actually clean.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to start my own business as a male stripper and was wondering where to advertise my services?
Senior homes? No doubt some octogenarians would enjoy watching you strip to your skivvies.

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My family owned a night club that has been rented out on multiple occassions for male strip shows. I'd get harassed by the women. Majority of them not attractive or in shape. Strippers could do standing back flips, physically flip women, some would hump their faces. One time a woman passed out from too much excited and they called the ambulance.

You will need to know how to dance, have atleast a normal size but better to have a large ****. lather yourself up in good smelling oil. be able to do some acrobatic moves. Woman are way more aggressive than men btw.

One of the promoters didn't have his own venue, but he had a group of male dancers.

I'm guessing if you were interested. You'd rent out a venue that could house a few hundred women, venue would need a stage, bar, etc. Assuming you already were connected to a group of male dancers, you'd book them for a date and time, then promote, promote, promote. We'd have like 500 women show up for these male strip shows once a quarter. We'd rent the venue out for like $1.5k a night and take all of the bar which would make $2k+ night from drinks and food. Tips were horrible.

This was 20 years ago in my teens. I worked there from 17 to 22.
@AAAgent I would enjoy humping their faces! Where can I learn this type of dancing?

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AAAgent I would enjoy humping their faces! Where can I learn this type of dancing?
I would first practice with stuffed animals. Record yourself and upload these videos on youtube and tikok to document your progress and technique. You can also ask publicly for critique on improving your technique as your content is now publicly available. This will also make it easier for you to connect with like minded individuals.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sign up to be a sugar baby first and strip for all the wealthy women that are after you on there haha

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be solid Chad-tier (9/10) to even consider it. Oh, and a lot of your customers will be hung. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: