Has Anyone Ever Noticed

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever noticed that HB's 7's and up Are Way more friendly/outgoing and actually give you more of a chance than 6's and under? Even if hb's 7& up are stuck up, you could throw a neg hit and they start laughing whether their interested or not. Girls that are 6's have their pads in too tight. They usually either dont get it, their feelings get hurt or they seemed crushed.
Maybe, its just me but most girls that or interested in me to some degree are usually 7's and up. Their more flirty and fun.

When I try dealing with 6's and under theirs just usually some type of disconnect, harder to create chemistry, its like THEY dont get it.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes its a lot of the the 6's and below who often have a lot of pent up bitterness ... as they are uglier so resent to good looking people!

as they dont get approached they are often suspicious of a good looking guys motivations when they are aproached for once...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have to be. If the packaging isn't as nice, there has to be some other value added to deal.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alkaline hero said:
Has anyone ever noticed that HB's 7's and up Are Way more friendly/outgoing and actually give you more of a chance than 6's and under? Even if hb's 7& up are stuck up, you could throw a neg hit and they start laughing whether their interested or not. Girls that are 6's have their pads in too tight. They usually either dont get it, their feelings get hurt or they seemed crushed.Maybe, its just me but most girls that or interested in me to some degree are usually 7's and up. Their more flirty and fun.

When I try dealing with 6's and under theirs just usually some type of disconnect, harder to create chemistry, its like THEY dont get it.
CONFIDENCE

that plays a signifcant part in why you see "6's and under" display a different reaction than what you consider to be "7's and up"

Negging a women who is already self conscious doesnt work as well with a women who is absorbed in constant reminders of her "looks"

by no means do i believe that any women considered to be a 7 or higher ALL confident. Alot of attractive women have many other "confidence" issues that we can discuss for another day, but simply based on looks (considering thats what most "negs" consists of) i think they have the ability to handle them better. women who rarely get complimented in the first place dont have much to hedge the teasing.

IMO

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pair the "6" off of the "7". It will elevate your game. Best step to getting to the "9" which should be your target.