has any one ever banged a married chick?`

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl i know is married and we were having a meeting together(lots of people were also there). she tells me she gets bored by her husband.

bcolon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all the 3 billion (probably exaggerating that figure) females in the world that are more than likely single you decide to want to have sex with a married female.

Move on. Not worth it.

Rise Above Hate

Reaction score
Maximummax said:
There is this girl i know is married and we were having a meeting together(lots of people were also there). she tells me she gets bored by her husband.
I would never try to sleep with a married women.it just isn't in my nature to do something that underhanded and sneaky.There are plenty of single women who want to meet a nice charming guy.try to be that guy.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I don't know where this "there are plenty of single women" stuff comes from, I dont have ANY single female friends and some of them are HB4's lol. You go to a club and 95% of the chicks are there with their boyfriends or AW's that left em at home.

I think what they mean is there are plenty of NON-Married women. That is the worst thing you can do, that is a sacred contract. Find a chick that says her bf is boring.
AFAIC ALL women are either married or have boyfriends. They know how to make it seem that way if they aren't interested in you.

I've had a married woman in chambers, but the only reason I got to bang her is because she's a neighbor who knew me for some years now.

I already have a fear of getting married. Will likely be worse when I get successful.

ladyzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the responses you have gotten in this thread have either been gay or discouraging. Be a player and hit it a few times. If she wants to cheat on HER husband, it's her problem not yours. Anything besides sex is another story.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple, yes.

1 was married, but separated. Made it clear where she stood and we had a pretty good fling. She did in fact get divorced just like she'd said.

2 was married, but claimed she was separated and the husband was moving back to the US. Turns out he was just TDY and they ended up having a kid together a while after she and I split once he got back.

3 was possibly married. Not sure what her actual status was because it was a one night stand, but there was family pictures all over with the kids and their dad and her. When I noticed them she blurted out that the kids were with their dad suggesting they weren't together. I have no way of knowing one way or the other.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
yes, whats your question?

slutz arent always single, thing with married wimminz...they have more to loes and if they are taking a hit, you will have the cross hairs on your forehead

QueRico

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth it. But as you get older you will come to see that ****ing a married woman is disrespect for yourself.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As usual, many terror-based responses.

1 married lady kissed me. I said hold it. I was ridiculously attracted to her but also friends with her husband. I was like, this is great, but I don't like secrets. She said he wouldn't care. And I said, then surely you won't mind telling him. She said she did mind, so I was like well, that's that then. I wish I'd emphasized that I was not judging her and I wish I'd offered to tell her husband myself.

I actually had a huge friend-crush on her husband. My dream scenario was to come over, bang her, and hang out with both of them. They're really awesome people. But we stopped being friends after I turned her down. I wonder if she was embarrassed.

2 was a lady in an open marriage. They have what strikes me as a beautiful open marriage. Nobody is perfect, no relationship is perfect, but they're very happy. I met her through the internet - we had sex, it was really fun. And then I was like "really, your husband's ok with this? Really?" Even though I've been in lots of open relationships, I was suspicious of them. She talked so much, I was wondering how he'd ever have a chance to tell her even if it did bother him. Anyway, so I went and met him. I was super nervous. Oh man, that guy couldn't care less. He struck me as 100% sure that his wife loved him like crazy. He was like "I know she loves me and our relationship is great. So, stay safe and have fun." I thought it was a touching moment.

If I were you, I would read a book on open marriages or suggest one to her like Opening Up. I can't believe these guys want you to automatically turn down a lady you like. Don't get me wrong, you may have to come to that, and I have personally done it as you can see from lady 1. But I suggest against jumping to maniacal conclusions. These guys are suggesting you run for the hills right away. That's one option. Another is, if it feels right, you can try to negotiate something that works for you. Like, "I would love to be with you if your husband knows about it and seems ok with it." I don't see what you have to lose by saying something like that and I see lots of fun to gain.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's going to do it either with you or some other guy. Sloot's gonna sloot.

That being said, a married woman feels the same as a single woman.

snake2

Reaction score
she shall be open to new experiences one way or another, perhaps she wants a new relationship or just an adventure to spice up her life, go figure out, discussion never hurts.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have. It was last year and she was still married but had been seperated for 3 or 4 years at the time. She and her husband hated each other so much that none of them wanted to foot the bill for the proper divorce proceedings, figures. She was 40 and I was and still am much younger than she is. We basically became fb's and she would take me out to eat dinner and let me crash at her place whenever I felt. It was fun while it lasted then one night she got all emotional and broke it off. I walked out the bar never to contact her again but deleted her number. She sent a text apologizing and saying that she could be such an a$$hole sometimes and I never responded. No contact works like gold simply because I have things I need to do in my life and better females that will replace her in the future. Not to mention that I no longer live anywhere remotely near her so who cares?

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banging the **** out of one at the moment. She seems to be getting emotionally involved though (I'm not). Now have to think of a way to end this without it blowing up.