has a girl ever made one of your friends cry?

soopafly2k

Reaction score
a friend of mine has always seemed to have girl problems no matter what. Every girl he has been with so far has treated him badly. the girl he recently broke up with was cheating on him, so that messed him up kinda bad. he called me on the phone and told about the situation then all of a sudden just burst into tears. I tried my best not to laugh, which he can plainly tell i was trying to hold it back. when me and my cousin go to the movies with our dates, we let him come but he winds up being miserable when we're kissing and fondling our dates. I know that i should give him some advice but i don't think i can help him. What do yall think?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Man tell his punk ass to quit crying like a little *****.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give him a link to sosuave and tell him to stop asking his mom for dating advice

Reaction score
Yo, you know where to send him to learn up on this game.

Why hog all the knowledge to yourself. Put your homies on this internet gig so they can learn to be better players at the game.

Now as far as your homie:

1. he needs to quit dating Freaks. Only Freaks will cheat on their men. Good girls will not do this. Freaks love sex and male attention. With Freaks you gotta be a fool to put your heart into one...cause your only going to get played.

2. He needs recognize that it's natural for freaks to fawk lots of men. They thrive on this. They need the attention and the LOVE sex. Its nothing personal. They just need it.

3. He needs to recognize this and let it go and never give one of them the keys to his heart. Save that for a good girl. Once you put your trust in a freak she will be like on a teeter totter see saw. Leave you up in the air and dump you on your arse.

4. And tell that fool to act like a man and not a bytch! Tell him its from me.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
4. And tell that fool to act like a man and not a bytch! Tell him its from me.
hahahahahahahaa, man I never read many of PS posts, but this sh*t is just fukcing funny.

As for your friend, give him the link to this site. And why laugh at your friend dude? He is hurtin bad, and all u can do is laugh and then invite him to the movies and fukc around with your chick infront of him, right after he has been cheated on. Grow the fukc up yourself man, does doing that to him give u an ego hit or what?

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing much to add to whats already been said, but you sound like a great friend

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, just last week.

In my drunken state I tried my best to tell him about sosuave and how it has helped me. :)

He now wants to get the bible, bootcamp etc on cd.

If he goes through with it, ill be excited to see the changes in him coz he can get his fair share of hbs but might have trouble keeping em at the moment...

He'll be my new guinea pig!! :D

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaa!

Yeap, definately get him posting and reading a lot on here.

And I agree, why are you inviting him with you guys then fooling around with your girl "in front of him." Though you aren't doing it purposely it affects him.

Good thread!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously he is dating the wrong types. He should first question what attracts those type of women to him and what attracts him to those women. When he finds the answer.. he should do something about it to avoid those kind of women faster or remedy it as quickly as possible.