Hard time finding someone to date

dmvmang

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up DJ. Almost thirty here. It's really hard to find someone to date. I don't know what to do. At this point I don't mind a women with a child. I tried POf, and have 20 meet me's, but honestly most of the women I'm not attracted to. Also, the ones that message me I'm not attracted too so I can't get mad. Can't be mad a the pretty women who have high standards, it comes down to attraction.

Girl 1- Really likes me and all the signs are their. We communicate through email. She kept saying she wanted to hangout and then when it comes time to she flakes. Now she doesn't drive or anything. She is 21, and I think she still immature a bit. So I'm leaving her alone. Not gonna lie I was trying to smash. I made a mistake here.
Girl 2- Coworker where I work. About 22... Is finishing college. I just started noticing her. I find her attractive. Has one of those sarcastic humorous personality's. I thought she was taken, but two coworkers said she is not. Another coworker I know is trying get at her (he has a girl). When her mom and sis game to visit her at work she had her niece. I was walking to our copier and she says my name and "when are you going to pay child support". She was joking, but it was random. Then Sunday at work she says my name and "why are you denying our child". Kinda odd joking about that.

A problem I have is looking and trying to hard instead of doing other things. When not looking, I seem to meet women. Thanks for any suggestions.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
dmvmang said:
What's up DJ. Almost thirty here. It's really hard to find someone to date. I don't know what to do. At this point I don't mind a women with a child. I tried POf, and have 20 meet me's, but honestly most of the women I'm not attracted to. Also, the ones that message me I'm not attracted too so I can't get mad. Can't be mad a the pretty women who have high standards, it comes down to attraction.

Girl 1- Really likes me and all the signs are their. We communicate through email. She kept saying she wanted to hangout and then when it comes time to she flakes. Now she doesn't drive or anything. She is 21, and I think she still immature a bit. So I'm leaving her alone. Not gonna lie I was trying to smash. I made a mistake here.
Girl 2- Coworker where I work. About 22... Is finishing college. I just started noticing her. I find her attractive. Has one of those sarcastic humorous personality's. I thought she was taken, but two coworkers said she is not. Another coworker I know is trying get at her (he has a girl). When her mom and sis game to visit her at work she had her niece. I was walking to our copier and she says my name and "when are you going to pay child support". She was joking, but it was random. Then Sunday at work she says my name and "why are you denying our child". Kinda odd joking about that.

A problem I have is looking and trying to hard instead of doing other things. When not looking, I seem to meet women. Thanks for any suggestions.

for girl two thats not odd...she wants you, joke back with her.

Her: when are you going to pay child support
You: ill pay it but thank god for that pre-nup, No alimony! Winning!

Or

You: What am I going to get in return? or whats in it for me?

B

BeDJ

Girl 1 -

The mistake you made was trying to build attraction informally, be it phone call, text or email. They will never get you anywhere. Some comfort is nice, but you need to get her out as early as possible. The more communication you have with her, the less you chances of sparking her interest to meet you. Being that she is 21, she probably has more options than a Lexus, nothing you can do about that.

Girl 2 -

Dating women from work is a risk, but if they have me working Sundays, I wouldn't care too much. I'm not sure what the context for her to simply say that, maybe an inside joke between you two?

If she asks you relating to child support again,

'I won't be having the triplets this weekend, lets grab a drink.'

You always want to know where you stand with women. Either they like you or they don't. It's much better to pursue other options than to beat around the bush.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 2 is def interested. Go for the number! Tease her back like a little school girl. She's only teasing you because she likes you. This is school kids in the sandbox prime example. What are you waiting for?

Epi

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get too down on yourself. I remember 30 and 31 as being a couple of my best single years!

Girl 1 - If you're just looking for a shag, then ok. But take it from me that 21 year old girls (especially if they're 8-9 years younger than you) are just really dumb!

Girl 2 - Sounds a bit weird, but might be open to some banter. Remember not to get too over the top, particularly while you're in the workplace. Something a bit subtle like:

Girl 2: Why are you denying our child?
dmvmang: You'd think I'd remember making that one... was I drunk? :)

Dunno man, I've had good and bad experiences with girls I work with. Tread carefully.

Cheers

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls love to joke around, it's best to have your humor ready everywhere you go because you never know when a cute girl makes a comment where you can make a sly remark.

anyway, i would've said "whoa whoa, i'm already paying 3, wait your turn" to imply you've been around of course in a joking manner. girls love to play with imagination especially if you create the sandbox for them.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Girl 1: Who cares

Girl 2: Who cares

Travel to another country, then you'll get from Girl 3 to Girl 99 in a few months.