Hard-on No (no joke)

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys,

this may sound like a stupid problem I am having, but hear me out. Oh and by the way, I put this in the hs forum cause I figured many hs guys might have the same problem.

K, here goes:

When I am walking around with my girlfriend, and we are holding hands or I am standing around holding her, I sometimes get a Hard-on.
LOL, I know this sounds retarded, but how do you keep this from happening? I don't want to get a hard one in public or if I am just standing there holding her, she might get freaked out! We have just started seeing each other.

Does anyone here have the same problem?
Any ideas on how to deal with it?

Oh and also does your girlfriends mind when you get a hard-on and brush up against her (in private)?

Thnx,
SuSHI.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are embarrased that your girlfriend turns you on? Oh, girlfrinds don't mind when you brush up against them...it actually gives them a power rush according to one girl...go figure.

Reaction score
How about embracing your sexuality DAMN IT!

People worry about popping boners and ****...I personally don't give a damn, I'll pop a boner when I feel like it and if people don't like it, then they can turn the other way(and why in the first place are you looking down there??)

I feel more confident with my boner sticking out.....

People ask me, Dime. Are you horny again? YEP.......

Erections is part of something every man does..it is natural! society just sees it as evil..

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, but we jsut started seeing each other.
This might freak her out...Anyways thats not even what I am worried about.

I am worried about it happening in public, in school too.

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have had this problem 2 only when i wear boxers , when i wear briefs it helps hold it down,

only think i wonder is if the girl get creep or not...

i think we need more coments on this subject,

Reaction score
quit worrying about what people are going to think!!!!!!

One of the main reasons people attempting to become DJs fail is because they worry about what someone is going to ****ing think! FUK THEM!!!!!!

DO WHAT YOU WANT! AND JUST DON'T TAKE ANY BULLSH1T

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I don't always sit around worrying about what others think.

But you can't expect to walk around holding hands with your gf down the hallway with a huge boner. It's not like no one will notice. LOL.

Reaction score
man, i wouldn't care.......if they want some **** all they gotta do is ask(women)

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuSHI
Dude, I don't always sit around worrying about what others think.

But you can't expect to walk around holding hands with your gf down the hallway with a huge boner. It's not like no one will notice. LOL.
It's not trying to get them not to notice. It's not caring if they do or not. Guys, if they notice, will keep it to themselves because they don't want to be called gay, and girls will, if anything, be turned on, just like guys are when seeing the outline of a girl's hard nipples. And if you felt your gf's hard nipples against you, would that turn you off? No, it would turn you ON... thus, with your GF...

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ****in walk around in public with a boner.. thats just retarded. I would thouroughly explain why, but I am pretty drunk. Maybe somebody else will do it for me...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
Dont ****in walk around in public with a boner.. thats just retarded. I would thouroughly explain why, but I am pretty drunk. Maybe somebody else will do it for me...
Is it because people could think you are gay? I don't think he means with it actaully being noticeable (pants protrouding foward) so why is that bad?

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys telling me that you actaully walk around your highschool hallways with a boner protruding from your pants?

I find that a little hard to believe.

I am just trying to be socailly sane here, I know its natural to have a boner. I just don't wanna be popping one while walking around in public hehe.

Anyone here have a real solution? or have anything else to say other than "boners are good, women like em".

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, sushi, you are afraid you GF might freak out, when she sees you have a hard on?
Imagine this... do YOU freak, when you see her nipples are hard, while walking hand in hand with her?
You don't freak because of sexuality, you get turned on by it.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys telling me that you actaully walk around your highschool hallways with a boner protruding from your pants?

I find that a little hard to believe.

I am just trying to be socailly sane here, I know its natural to have a boner. I just don't wanna be popping one while walking around in public hehe.

Anyone here have a real solution? or have anything else to say other than "boners are good, women like em".
When people are answering your question, don't be a dumbass about it just because it's not the answer you're expecting. Everyone here HAS given a real solution.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girevik, read what I said over again you f*ck.

I am not bashing any of you responders. I thank you for taking your time to answer, I am just saying you are missing the point of my question.

I just don't want it poppin out in public. Can you understand what I am saying? I can't sit here and actually believe you guys walk around in public with boners, I just can't. Cut the sexuality bull.

This has nothing to do with sexuaility or mindset, I just don't want it showing in PUBLIC. I am not bashing you here, but you are completely missing the main point of my question.

So before you get on your high horse and start bashing me, please read the thread again.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with sexuaility or mindset, I just don't want it showing in PUBLIC. I am not bashing you here, but you are completely missing the main point of my question.
Getting a boner has nothing to do with sexuality or mindset half the time. These things come and go as they please. They will also "come'' and go IF they are pleased. :p Boners will happen when you want them to (hopefully) and at times when you don't want one. It's part of being a male.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Is it because people could think you are gay? I don't think he means with it actaully being noticeable (pants protrouding foward) so why is that bad?
Alright, if it isn't noticeable then sure, its fine. If it is noticeable, just tuck it under the belt. I know dimebag wasn't talking about it not being noticeable.. or maybe he doesn't have to tuck it for it not to be noticeable :D :D :D But if you are just walking around with a bulge in the front of your pants on purpose, you are just stupid. Its worse for your reputation than walking around in goth. If I saw some kid walking around the halls with a hardon I would quickly run to my friends, spread the word, and laugh my ass off at the kid, as would most people. I know you shouldn't care what people think of you to an extent, but you should still avoid being laughed at if you can. Remember, the way you present yourself reflects what you think of yourself, so if you are walking around letting everyone know you have a boner, it will look like you dont think much of yourself.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you man? Freshman year I always used to pop boners in 2nd period (mostly cause my teacher was 25 and her rack always hung out of her shirt). Now normally I don't get a boner doing normal stuff (hugging girls, them sitting on my lap, holding hands, etc) but it still happens every once in a while. At prom when I was grinding one girl's rear and then another girl came up behind me and started grinding/feeling me up then it was boner city :D

If you're younger, don't worry about it. You'll get more control over your man-tool as you grow older. Whenever I get an unexpected boner, I think of video games or car stuff and it usually dissapears.

Reaction score
I embrace my sexuality in a responsible manner, I'm noy poppin boners every chance i get, it's just that IF and WHEN I do, I don't really care anymore if anyone sees that......If you don't like what you see, TURN THE OTHER WAY!! what's gonna happen, a suspension, or have my **** cut off? Its my body, and if it's poppin one on occasion is dangerous than someone please tell me.