handshakes ok for high school???

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just watch the Tim Flawless Natural method and im just using some of his openers. I notice that when he does these openers he shakes the girls hand and i wanted to know if its okay to do that in high school because in my school boys don't usually shake their hand. I know im making this a big deal but i just dont want the girl to get weirded out. Whats your intake on this ??

Love

Banned
Reaction score
Yes just do it

Unless she's clearly an uncivilized hoodrat then give her one of those 4-step gangsta handshakes

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
A handshake is good in highschool... especially since it's so uncommon there. It will help make you stick out in her mind.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You in high school, you shouldn't be watching Tim's Flawless Natural!

Well ok ok I've seen it, and Transformations, and The Blueprint... But do as I say not as I do, right. :p

Your falling into the trap of overanalysing. Really people shouldn't be asking questions about stuff like this. But ok if you know what your doing and you STILL legitimately want to know, thats ok.

It's fine. Try it. Use your own experiance to find out. Everyone reccomends high fives and girls can even get weirded out by that, at least at first untill they see that you are cool with it. It wont weird the girl out unless you feel weird doing it. Handshakes are a great way to get kino in early, for girls it's more like a hand hold then an actual shake.

Crazy handshakes that you make up are fun and a good tool as well.

moneybanks24

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea make up a handshake with her but don't like do it in the halls use hugs instead.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually only do handshakes with a girl when I first meet them, the normal kind. Only other time I use them is when I want to track my progress on how I'm doing with a specific woman with a high five.

facadegeniality

Don Juan
Reaction score
i learnt in a business networking class that only in a business context is handshaking (between a guy and a gal) is essential..
in the social context, the guy nv offers. only the gal does.

u dun wanna freak the gal out with a handshake esp if she's nt comfy with u or don't know u.

wonder what is the take of others here.