Han Solo- Great DJ

Reaction score
Watching Star Wars recently for the first time since my childhood, I gained a new favorite character.

Han Solo.

The man is the perfect example of a Don Juan! He's got his own code and sticks to it. He dishes out C+F like it's nobodies business. When Leia tries to make him jealous by kissing Luke, he doesn't get all pissed off, he just walks away.

In short, he's the man.

Some Quotes

Han:You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
Leia: I happen to like nice men.
Han: I'm a nice man.

And then, he kiss closes.

Han (to Leia): That's a good story. I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your sight.

Han:“You know, sometimes I amaze even myself.”

And perhaps my favorite:

Leia : I love you.
Han: I know. :D

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thesicilianprince said:
Some Quotes

Han:You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
Leia: I happen to like nice men.
Han: I'm a nice man.

And then, he kiss closes.
I said that recently to one (not the scoundrel part, but the insincere "I'm a nice guy"). It is a mindset, and while it may all be bullsh!t, they fall for it, IF you really are the bad guy, livin on the edge and sh!t (I live on the edge, but I pick my spots and try not to go full retard). Women kill for that guy who crashes into walls and fvcks stuff up (figuratively and literally). If you play it safe, you lose with women (who are themselves risky and like to fvck and fast).