Half-ghosting after third date. Is something up on her side?

vaantheman

Reaction score
I would love a third party opinion on this.

I matched with this girl on tinder. We talked a bit then I got her phone number. We kept talking for a bit until we decided to meet up. Had dinner and drinks after and then she came over. We spent the night together but we didn't do anything (I always f**k them the first time and I didn't want to do this this time). She then hits me up a couple days later to get dinner. I make sure she is not looking for a sponsor, cause I am too young to be one lol. I grab food and go to her apartment then drop her off at work.

We then hang out the next night at my house and f****d. She started asking me about my sexual past after and told me hers and how that last guy ****ed her up mentally. Had an awesome night and then I dropped her off. She seemed really happy and texted me later that day too.

However, the next day on and after, she kinda hasn't been texting me that much. Feels like she fell off. The trend continues. I told her if she wanted to hang out at the end of the week and she said she had dinner with a friend so maybe after. She barely texted me that day. All I could see was stories with just her and no-one else so it got me thinking. The last text was sent by her after a funny meme i sent her.

She now hasn't texted me since, which isn't like her. She used to text me even if she had the last text. I kinda have a feeling she got back with her ex or is chilling with someone else. True? I also can't see her story anymore, when I could have yesterday. Either she deleted it or blocked me, so prolly the second one.

Only thing is we have dinner next week so that is why I am confused. If she didn't want to see me why wouldn't she say she's busy? I just don't get it cause I put my other two girls on the side for her after she asked me if I am seeing other people. Should I expect the worst?

I also haven't texted her since her "date" with a friend letting the ball on her side. I asked her to hang out the past 2 times so I don't want to overdo it. I really don't have time for games but I really like her.

vaantheman

Reaction score
I very much doubt it was "a friend".
Thats what I thought cause when she's out with her friends she usually puts them on her story. I also don't trust anyone let alone women lol. Just think its ironic that her ex cheated on her and know she's playing doubles with me

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup typical victim mentality, 99.9% of chicks pull this BS line. Just go back to your 2 side chicks. She's just a tinder slut, you'll probably forget her name within a month or so.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I thought cause when she's out with her friends she usually puts them on her story. I also don't trust anyone let alone women lol. Just think its ironic that her ex cheated on her and know she's playing doubles with me
In earlier stages "dating" it's pretty much expected. If she's hot yeah no doubt she's spinning plates just like YOU should be. An idiot would think otherwise. Just because you fuked doesn't mean you are immediately exclusive. That's how she rationalizes it.

vaantheman

Reaction score
In earlier stages "dating" it's pretty much expected. If she's hot yeah no doubt she's spinning plates just like YOU should be. An idiot would think otherwise. Just because you fuked doesn't mean you are immediately exclusive. That's how she rationalizes it.
Dude you're so right. She's cute she's not the hottest I have ever been for sure. So we have dinner monday and she last texted me on sunday night. I wasn't gonna text her till friday, since I am working on my creative projects heavily this week and I don't want distractions. Good move or I shouldn't even text her at all?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Last guy fücked her up mentally."

She's pissed and wants revenge and the only way to do that is to fük a bunch of random dudes and ghost them all. Any time a broad comes out of an ltr they usually ride the tinder carousel for a little bit. They need that ego boost if it's been badly bruised.

Sounds like the ball is in her court.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I matched with this girl on tinder. We talked a bit then I got her phone number. We kept talking for a bit until we decided to meet up. Had dinner and drinks after and then she came over. We spent the night together but we didn't do anything (I always f**k them the first time and I didn't want to do this this time). She then hits me up a couple days later to get dinner. I make sure she is not looking for a sponsor, cause I am too young to be one lol. I grab food and go to her apartment then drop her off at work.

We then hang out the next night at my house and f****d. She started asking me about my sexual past after and told me hers and how that last guy ****ed her up mentally. Had an awesome night and then I dropped her off. She seemed really happy and texted me later that day too.

However, the next day on and after, she kinda hasn't been texting me that much. Feels like she fell off. The trend continues. I told her if she wanted to hang out at the end of the week and she said she had dinner with a friend so maybe after. She barely texted me that day. All I could see was stories with just her and no-one else so it got me thinking. The last text was sent by her after a funny meme i sent her.

She now hasn't texted me since, which isn't like her. She used to text me even if she had the last text. I kinda have a feeling she got back with her ex or is chilling with someone else. True? I also can't see her story anymore, when I could have yesterday. Either she deleted it or blocked me, so prolly the second one.

Only thing is we have dinner next week so that is why I am confused. If she didn't want to see me why wouldn't she say she's busy? I just don't get it cause I put my other two girls on the side for her after she asked me if I am seeing other people. Should I expect the worst?

I also haven't texted her since her "date" with a friend letting the ball on her side. I asked her to hang out the past 2 times so I don't want to overdo it. I really don't have time for games but I really like her.
If she deleted or blocked you, you two do not have dinner plans next week.

Sounds like you flapped your mouth too much when she was asking you about your personal life. You do not have a relationship with this girl. Your past is none of her business. Keep it light and fun. Do not tell her your sexual past on the second date. Its none of her business.

I would text her this:

Hey (name.) I'm going to cancel our plans for next week. Im just too busy and cant fit you in. Take care.

Then go date other women. She will realize she has blown it with you. If she cares, she will reach out. If she doesnt then you wont have to waste any more of your time.

vaantheman

Reaction score
If she deleted or blocked you, you two do not have dinner plans next week.

Sounds like you flapped your mouth too much when she was asking you about your personal life. You do not have a relationship with this girl. Your past is none of her business. Keep it light and fun. Do not tell her your sexual past on the second date. Its none of her business.

I would text her this:

Hey (name.) I'm going to cancel our plans for next week. Im just too busy and cant fit you in. Take care.

Then go date other women. She will realize she has blown it with you. If she cares, she will reach out. If she doesnt then you wont have to waste any more of your time.

I can't see her story so i think she hid that, she didn't delete me. She checks mine. I didn't think we have a relationship I just thought this could go somewhere. You're right though my past is none of her business. Thanks for the advice man.

vaantheman

Reaction score
"Last guy fücked her up mentally."

She's pissed and wants revenge and the only way to do that is to fük a bunch of random dudes and ghost them all. Any time a broad comes out of an ltr they usually ride the tinder carousel for a little bit. They need that ego boost if it's been badly bruised.

Sounds like the ball is in her court.
I believe the same man ball is on her court. I already hit up my other girls.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Long story short- you came off as super eager/needy/desperate. You didnt play it cool, aloof, indifferent and mysterious.

Before you disagree with me, the fact that you would put 2 other possible plates off to the side confirms this.

You not only over invested WAYYYYYYY too early, but she smelled it a mile away.

Only chance here is to go silent and see if she reaches out. Any more texting or reaching out is just sinking your ship even quicker.

And reach out to your 2 other plates. You are going to need them.

vaantheman

Reaction score
Long story short- you came off as super eager/needy/desperate. You didnt play it cool, aloof, indifferent and mysterious.

Before you disagree with me, the fact that you would put 2 other possible plates off to the side confirms this.

You not only over invested WAYYYYYYY too early, but she smelled it a mile away.

Only chance here is to go silent and see if she reaches out. Any more texting or reaching out is just sinking your ship even quicker.

And reach out to your 2 other plates. You are going to need them.
You right eager for sure, not really desperate. Just had a lot in common but thank god I got laid recently. I just thought after she told me all that how she got cheated this was the right move but you right. Too early for that ****.

The other two actually reached out to me first, so thats good :)

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are dumb. I gave up my ***** for free and he used me.... so now I’m gonna open my ***** again to random guys to get revenge. Women have lost their **** these days.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is in another castle. If she's hot, don't you think the "friend" is some guy who's more attractive than you?

Second place is first loser. This is why you should always be spinning plates. Don't be afraid to move on. She already did, you need to be able to do likewise.

I hate attention wh0res as much as the next man on here. But the fact she even mentioned something about the "last guy" sent my spider sense tingling. As in she likely still has feelings for him.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op you dont discuss pasts with girls your dating its a cardinal sin, they figure stuff out in there head thats not true

You reply whilst smiling "who am i dating Miss Marple/Columbo?"

Im not perfect myself especially when ive had a drink but try and keep mysterious and aloof

Dont message her ever again if she messages you take it from there

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We spent the night together"
You're giving away the store. First date is 1h max.

"We then hang out"
Men don't hang out. They DATE.

"She started asking me about my sexual past after and told me hers and how that last guy ****ed her up mentally"
Don't talk about your past and avoid heavy/negative subjects, you're there to be light and funny.

"she kinda hasn't been texting me that much"
You aren't supposed to text at ALL, except for logistics, you're too busy dating 12 playmates to spend time texting.

"Feels like she fell off"
No kidding, she knows everything there is to know about you, knows she owns you, and there is 0 novelty and 0 challenge.

"I really don't have time for games but I really like her"
There is no game, she's indifferent cause she doesn't dig you, you rushed into rejection.

Your game might work for ONS and all that, but it doesn't work to get into a LTR sorry to say (at least 99% of the time).
I suck at casual stuff like: plating, hookups, ONS, and i'm not shy about it, but i'm a PRO when it comes to getting a LTR, that i guarantee.

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you got somewhere with her. I set up a date with this hot chick but she has ghosted me ever since we made plans. At first she seemed really enthusiastic and wanted me to confirm the plans with her. Now she’s no where to be found.

I think the best option is to always assume you will lose her, no matter how much she likes you.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you got somewhere with her. I set up a date with this hot chick but she has ghosted me ever since we made plans. At first she seemed really enthusiastic and wanted me to confirm the plans with her. Now she’s no where to be found.

I think the best option is to always assume you will lose her, no matter how much she likes you.
Girls that like you don't ask to confirm. You were second place sorry to say.
ALWAYS withdraw the offer when it's not a definite date.

Yesterday a girl gave me a maybe date, "i might be able to, i'll get back to you later to confirm", the second i withdrew she said: "oh no, i was just kidding, we'll go out."I lucked out BIG time, chances of that are 1 in 100, the other 99 they simply dont like you.