Hairstyle

ladodger32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm a 15 year old sophmore w/ long, thick curly hair that is a giant pain in the ass to do every day. I usually put gel in it, and curl it out, any suggestions on hairstyles for people with longer hair (not really long, just long for a guy)? Thanks

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as you keep growing it out, it will get heavier and gravity will pull it down more

Jason17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have long curly hair. I have mine like Jimmy Page circa 1977 (in case you didn't know he is the guitarist of Led Zeppelin). I don't put gel in it cause having gel in my hair annoys me. I just wash it and once it's dry I shake my head a few times to make sure none of it is sticking to my head. It works great for me. But I wouldn't cut it short because from what I've experienced women are crazy about thick curly hair.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make it a style - theres lots of ppl with curly hair.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of the shower half dry it, get a really heavy wax/gel and work it thru your hair. Comb it all straight back. Let it sit till the gel STARTS to dry, then style it as usual.

My hair is unbelievably curley... I had an afro when I was little, up untill 1st grade. I could have one again if I let my hair grow and didnt treat it.

Curely hair is great, because when you spike it, and then shake your head a lil bit, it goes in all directions and gives you a very sexy look, while still presenting a "clean" cut.

Try and have a little fall over your forhead, spike the rest up and back. Experiment with gel/wax till you find a look you really like.

Girls dont love long curely hair. They love hair. They want to run their fingers thru it and pull it. So run your fingers thru their hair, and pull it ;)

Fabrizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
just shave your head like i do. also grow a goatee if you do or else your head will look like a big lightbulb