Hairiness

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a pretty hairy guy as far as shoulders, chest, legs, ass, etc. Should I shave it off, or just leave it? I'm leaning towards getting rid of it because it can get embarrassing sometimes but I don't want the nonstop upkeep of having to do that much shaving every day unless absolutely necessary.

What do you guys suggest for excess body hair? I used to shave constantly but now I don't anymore due to reasons and I'm actually a little nervous about getting naked in front of a chick again being hairy.

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude... they say if you shave it ... it grows back thicker and faster

Try hair removal surgery

or

you can stop taking your clothes off!!

or

WAX!! *OUCH*

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SDFUandDie
dude... they say if you shave it ... it grows back thicker and faster
u do realize thats an age old myth.

or just leave it as is. if u decide it's a turn off towards women, then byh all means remove it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude who cares!

I am hairy as ****! ok well no back hair yet! but I am hairy! and I keep it..why? well I am to lazy to shave..I get we need to keep hygine..and all that..but all this hair grows for some reason...in the summer I may shave it off..but winter..Im GRRRRIIIIZZZLLYYY baby!!!!

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
:Imagine this:

You and your girl are fooling around...

She starts to kiss you neck and goes lower...

and lower....

*COUGH COUGH*

HAIRBALL

Reaction score
Re: Hair is sign of masculinity

Originally posted by swampwiz
I'm sorry, but I just have to believe that deep down, sexually mature women find a hairy chest to be very attractive. Sure, popular culture may say that bare chested, androgenous boy-men like Leonardo di Caprio and Justin Timberlake are hip these days, but that's mainly for the teeny bopper crowd. A real woman who wants a real man will see that hair in the V of your collar and feel an extra attraction.

Heck, I can remember looking at Playboy magazine in the 80's that had ads for products that would help give a man a hairy chest.
androgenous would be a manly man, are u trying to say something referring to estrogen ?
wow, using big words is a no no when we dont know what they mean :p

Reaction score
Originally posted by SDFUandDie
:Imagine this:

You and your girl are fooling around...

She starts to kiss you neck and goes lower...

and lower....

*COUGH COUGH*

HAIRBALL
imagine this, u find a women that likes hair men but oh no, you used laser hair removal,
well so u didnt get hair removal? imagine this shaving every other day at least for like an hour to get it perfect.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from a hairy body like bigfoot. just remember to keep that unibrow away!!

XxGodJrxX

Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the logic of these posters, a unibrow would be attractive as well since it would be "more manly. And shaving does not make hair grow thicker, faster, or in different colors damnit, it's an old wive's tale.

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Hair is sign of masculinity

Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
androgenous would be a manly man, are u trying to say something referring to estrogen ?
wow, using big words is a no no when we dont know what they mean :p
Try androgynous, which is having male and female characteristics or, in other words, not being clearly male of female.

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
imagine this, u find a women that likes hair men but oh no, you used laser hair removal,
well so u didnt get hair removal? imagine this shaving every other day at least for like an hour to get it perfect.
Most women dont like hairy men (I said MOST). Just like men dont like hairy women. How would you feel if you were laying on someones chest and you have hair stuck to your cheeks.. That's totally annoying!

P.S. Your hair always grows back. So when you do find a women that likes a hairy chest let it grown back. When you find a women that doesnt like hairy chest men she wont get turned off by all that hair if its already shaved off..

I am pretty sure if you waxed your hair it wont grow back as fast. Painful but thats the price of being a pretty boi!!!

Imagine women have to do that kinda stuff for men all the time.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...I'm going to keep the chest hair because it's a pain in the ass to shave but the shoulders I will probably wax off. Damn expensive though, but I'm pretty sure it'll be better for me in the long run with chicks.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in ireland just about every fella (as far as i know) darent shave their chest as theyd either get:

1) Called gay

2) Beaten up

3) Looked upon as weird/people who love themselves

I know its normal in the us but there its not.

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ... why would dudes look at each others chest hairs??

"Yo, dude that mofo got his chest hairs shaved... lets beat him up or call him gay"

:rolleyes: