Had it with these fairy tales!

Reaction score
I am so sick of these women & their fairy-tales! Looking for Mr. Right, princess seeking prince, etc. I found this ad on-line under the heading Southern Lady looking for Mr Perfect's next door neighbor
Hi! I just recently moved back into the Henderson area. I'm 28 and enjoy, movies, cooking, snuggling on the couch, nice quiet evenings and some one who is fun to be around. I'm not looking for the perfect guy, just a friend who has a little bit of romance left in him So if this sounds like you then drop me a line. Talk to you soon.
So I sent this reply:

I am Mr. Perfect's next door neighbor & nefarious arch-nemesis, Mr. Wrong. I am somewhat hygenically negligent & eat spaghetti with my fingers, but people say I'm fun to be around. Everybody, that is, except that poor pathetic wuss-bag Mr. Perfect. I try to guide him--I try to show him the light. I wanted to teach him how to ride a Harley up the front steps & do burn-outs in the living room, but no, Mr. Perfect insists on being a drag. I park my bike beside the coffee table & pass out in a drunken stupor on the layer of pizza boxes & beer cans littering the floor, while foul black crankcase drippings seep into the remains of the carpet. Poor Mr. Perfect looks on in dismay, goes "Tsk tsk," and returns to sharpening his pencils.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
movies, cooking, snuggling

She sounds fat.
:crackup: :crackup: :D :crackup: :crackup:

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
movies, cooking, snuggling

She sounds fat.
:crackup:

Now thats the funniest thing I've heard for a while...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stay away from cliché filled profiles like the plague. :p Where's the originality? It shows that the person is pretty much like everyone else.

Mediocrity, ain't it a b1tch....