Gyms as Fun Places of Sexual Temptation

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fellow comrades here who like me, are trying to make an effort to improve themselves, if most of you haven't joined gyms yet, I really would encourage you to do so. Gyms are fun, fun, fun. Whew! I'm having so much fun at my gym right now, especially at this time of the year when there are quite a good number of newcomers. Folks...you'll see all kinds of things. I mean, there just seem to be quite a few women sitting there waiting for men to approach them. Married women who go there to cheat on their husbands (although I won't go that route), attached women who don't mind going there to cheat on their boyfriends, and the single women who just sit there on the machines...bored, watching men walk back and forth. I just can't tell you guys enough how much I love going to my gym.

One of the things I'm trying to do these days is to keep a regular routine in terms of what days I work out, so that the women I feel attracted to, could notice me and the ones (if any) who might be checking me out would get to notice me as well. That helps when you eventually decide to make your move at some point.

I really enjoyed reading today's featured article, "How Not to Be a Nervous Bonehead." What I've decided to start doing is to use my nervousness to my advantage, to propel it instead into more confidence and to use it for action rather than fear.

Today at the gym was particularly interesting. I hit on and flirted with two women. The first was a black lady I had talked to a long time ago (about three months ago) at my gym. Man...honestly, that woman has one of the biggest asses at that gym. I mean...the thing is so long and huge (she's a big girl, bigger than me in terms of weight, size, height, etc. by far) that you can see it from the front and when she turns to the side. Almost every black guy at my gym, regardless of age, is trying to talk to her. Some pull her arm when she walks by. She ignores them. Others stand in front of her when she's working out and say things to her...sometimes she takes off her headset (which she tends to have on most of the time) and just nods indifferently at them when they talk, and then she puts them back on, ignoring them. Some have even tried to follow her to her car when she's leaving the gym. I was one of the first guys to hit on her at the gym. I noticed her checking me out, looking at me one afternoon while I was using one of the machines. I took advantage of that to introduce myself to her. We had a good conversation, but of course, at that time, blinded by how huge her ass is (and of course she knows this) I asked for her number right away. Her response:

"Hmmmm.....well, let me just say this. I'll see you around."

Since then, I decided to play her game. When I see her at the gym, I mind my business and work out and act as if she isn't even there. For countless weeks, even though we saw each other, we didn't talk. It was only last Saturday that I waved at her and said "hi" when she was leaving the gym.

So this morning, she was working out on one of the machines right across from mine. I pretended as if I didn't see her. She expected me to smile and make eye contact with her and perhaps even wave, but I acted as if she wasn't even there, sat with my arms folded and kept a straight face, almost frowning. This definitely caught her attention. It was the first time she said hello to me first. She went:

"Hey, Guy."

"How are you doing?" I responded, smiling just slightly.

Now, she has a female friend who works out with her, they bond with each other probably as a defensive mechanism from all the guys constantly hitting on her. Yet, even then, I noticed her checking me out from a distance through much of my time there. So finally, I got my chance to flirt with her again when she was leaving, this time by herself. Normally, she doesn't stop to talk to most of the guys who try to talk to her at the gym, but I motioned her with my finger to come forward when I was using the biceps curl machine, and she came right up to me and stopped. I shook her hand and then held my right hand in hers, then rubbed my left hand slowly on the top of her right hand.

"How are you today? We haven't talked in a while. I see you working out really hard," I said.

We talked and she smiled, etc., then I took advantage to try to get her number again, indirectly. She knew what I was trying to do, so she said to me:

"You'll get it...just not right now."

Then I made her laugh with a silly joke, smiling and saying:

"Ok...as long as I don't get hit by a bus."

So now, the game is on again. I'll keep a distance for a while and we'll see how this plays out.

Bear with me, folks. I know this is pretty long...but I'm having so much fun over there that I thought I'd just share this last experience for today with you guys. So, the second woman I hit on today seemed to be a white or Hispanic woman in her 40s. For her age, she looked really good. Her eyes were just amazingly unique and beautiful, and I noticed from the moment she walked into the gym, that her ass looked unbelievably heavy in her spandex pants...unbelievably heavy in a very unique way. I just couldn't help it. So I made a promise to myself that I wasn't going to leave the gym without trying to talk to her. When the time came hours later, I started to feel nervous, as is normal. She left the treadmill area and was working out on the torso machine. I was worried about all the people around me. What would they say or think if I openly hit on that woman and got rejected? Won't my reputation suffer in the process? How will she react? I almost didn't do it. But then a stronger voice said to me:

"Dude, you know how many times you've deliberately prevented yourself from talking to women because of fear. In the end, you've always regretted. You know you want to talk to this woman. You're physically attracted to her. You like her heavy ass. Come on, do it. You have nothing to lose. Better try and fail than not try at all."

And so I walked up to her and said hi. She tested me, just smiling slightly and barely responding, to see how persistent I would be. I stood my ground and kept on talking. Eventually she asked me where I was from and told me I had a lovely accent and all, and proceeded to tell me that she's always at the gym, so she will see me around. I told her "That's cool. We should definitely get together and go for drinks and dancing sometime." Basically, she didn't feel comfortable giving me her number just yet, but based on what we both understood in our conversation, the next time I see her at the gym, I shouldn't hesitate to ask her for her digits. And if I do, I will. Today was so much fun.

But there is one down side to this that I'm beginning to notice, and I won't be surprised if some of you comrades who go to gyms and take chances introducing yourselves to women might have experienced this. I've noticed that there seem to be a group of guys at my gym, a few who happen to be there on same days as me, others who just show up randomly but don't keep a routine schedule, who don't like me very much because I hustle every now and then when I'm there...taking my chance and talking to women. They sit on machines and don't approach any of these women even if they may be attracted to them...but yet, the moment they see me talking to these women, they frown at me, stare at me, as if to say, "Who the hell does this guy think he is talking to all these women?"; "We've been trying to talk to this woman but she won't give us the time of day, so why is she talking to him? I don't like that dude."

Because of this, there are some personal trainers at my gym, (many of whom take advantage of their positions to hit on women) who just don't like me very much. Yet, all I'm doing is trying. If I don't try, I won't get anything. If the other men at the gym won't take the initiative to approach these women and will only stare at them from a distance, why despise me for at least mustering the courage to give it a shot? It's unfortunate that's the way it is.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a great workout at home but sometimes I wonder if its good for me to join a gym anyway so I can be a bit more social and meet new people instead of working out alone at home. I also think it depends on what kinda person you are, like can you workout around people and not mind distractions or are you better off alone at home where u can concentrate better. I think Im better at home cause for one I was a member at a gym once and hated a bunch of people, like dudes who pump out sets so slow and hog the machines or rush me while staring at me while i try and finish up. Plus I could use that cash for other stuff
For those who do decide to pickup goin to a ym dont forget to actually workout and not just go there to hangout like you at the mall or something.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FRANK2500.....This is absolutely crazy....because I just came back from the gym and was about to start my own post about the HOTTEST MILF you will ever see!!!!!! But since you beat me to the punch....I'll post here..................... Man, I saw the HOTTEST MILF you will ever see!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH. This women must have been in her forties. She had the tightest body. All she had on was a tiny pink top and spandex pants. So fit....six pack showing......toned body. RIDICULOUS. Every guy was staring.

Your right Gyms are FUN. They are MILF FACTORIES. Please believe it. OMG. How are these women looking SO HOT at that age. And you just know they know how great $ex. They just have this aura about them. A sexual vibe I can't describe.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I hear you, Rakishness. I really want to fvck that 40-something year old woman I mentioned in this post if I could get a chance to have her number. Her ass is just HEAVY. Unbelievably heavy, and then it curves in an abnormally unique way. I'm not going to sit around waiting for the other one to give me her number. Women are unpredictable, as you know. You can't put all your eggs in one basket.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you got guts. Keep up the good work.

Im thinking, maybe you shouldn't ask for numbers so soon. I think it makes you seem kinda desprite, and how easy standards towards women. I would try to introduce myself, then after some small talk, say "well, i'd love to talk to you some more, but i have to get back to my workout." After one more encounter like this, do a longer conversation, then get the number.

In terms of ecomonics, you are would make yourself less availible, thus increasing your demand. Sorta like how diamonds are more demanded than food, even though food is more important. Girls were wonder 'why isn't getting my phone number? He's probably seeing some girls right now and he's not that desprite to get mine. He's probably worth seeing". Ok, they won't think exactly like that, but along the same lines.

Update us on your gym adventures.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gym I belong to is Workout World (WOW). Everytime I go I see a MILF with a Phatty A$$. It's insane!!!!! They wear the skimpest outfits. And like the gym you belong to..the trainers hit on them. I just graduated from college last May...so I never really saw many MILFS....But...since then....I'm like DAYUMMMM....these women are fine as hell.

As for those guys at your gym hatin on your game. Just ignore them. Don't let them ruin your game. Don't let cowards turn you into one.

edmond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
My fellow comrades here who like me, are trying to make an effort to improve themselves, if most of you haven't joined gyms yet, I really would encourage you to do so. Gyms are fun, fun, fun. Whew! I'm having so much fun at my gym right now, especially at this time of the year when there are quite a good number of newcomers. Folks...you'll see all kinds of things. I mean, there just seem to be quite a few women sitting there waiting for men to approach them. Married women who go there to cheat on their husbands (although I won't go that route), attached women who don't mind going there to cheat on their boyfriends, and the single women who just sit there on the machines...bored, watching men walk back and forth. I just can't tell you guys enough how much I love going to my gym.

One of the things I'm trying to do these days is to keep a regular routine in terms of what days I work out, so that the women I feel attracted to, could notice me and the ones (if any) who might be checking me out would get to notice me as well. That helps when you eventually decide to make your move at some point.

I really enjoyed reading today's featured article, "How Not to Be a Nervous Bonehead." What I've decided to start doing is to use my nervousness to my advantage, to propel it instead into more confidence and to use it for action rather than fear.

Today at the gym was particularly interesting. I hit on and flirted with two women. The first was a black lady I had talked to a long time ago (about three months ago) at my gym. Man...honestly, that woman has one of the biggest asses at that gym. I mean...the thing is so long and huge (she's a big girl, bigger than me in terms of weight, size, height, etc. by far) that you can see it from the front and when she turns to the side. Almost every black guy at my gym, regardless of age, is trying to talk to her. Some pull her arm when she walks by. She ignores them. Others stand in front of her when she's working out and say things to her...sometimes she takes off her headset (which she tends to have on most of the time) and just nods indifferently at them when they talk, and then she puts them back on, ignoring them. Some have even tried to follow her to her car when she's leaving the gym. I was one of the first guys to hit on her at the gym. I noticed her checking me out, looking at me one afternoon while I was using one of the machines. I took advantage of that to introduce myself to her. We had a good conversation, but of course, at that time, blinded by how huge her ass is (and of course she knows this) I asked for her number right away. Her response:

"Hmmmm.....well, let me just say this. I'll see you around."

Since then, I decided to play her game. When I see her at the gym, I mind my business and work out and act as if she isn't even there. For countless weeks, even though we saw each other, we didn't talk. It was only last Saturday that I waved at her and said "hi" when she was leaving the gym.

So this morning, she was working out on one of the machines right across from mine. I pretended as if I didn't see her. She expected me to smile and make eye contact with her and perhaps even wave, but I acted as if she wasn't even there, sat with my arms folded and kept a straight face, almost frowning. This definitely caught her attention. It was the first time she said hello to me first. She went:

"Hey, Guy."

"How are you doing?" I responded, smiling just slightly.

Now, she has a female friend who works out with her, they bond with each other probably as a defensive mechanism from all the guys constantly hitting on her. Yet, even then, I noticed her checking me out from a distance through much of my time there. So finally, I got my chance to flirt with her again when she was leaving, this time by herself. Normally, she doesn't stop to talk to most of the guys who try to talk to her at the gym, but I motioned her with my finger to come forward when I was using the biceps curl machine, and she came right up to me and stopped. I shook her hand and then held my right hand in hers, then rubbed my left hand slowly on the top of her right hand.

"How are you today? We haven't talked in a while. I see you working out really hard," I said.

We talked and she smiled, etc., then I took advantage to try to get her number again, indirectly. She knew what I was trying to do, so she said to me:

"You'll get it...just not right now."

Then I made her laugh with a silly joke, smiling and saying:

"Ok...as long as I don't get hit by a bus."

So now, the game is on again. I'll keep a distance for a while and we'll see how this plays out.

Bear with me, folks. I know this is pretty long...but I'm having so much fun over there that I thought I'd just share this last experience for today with you guys. So, the second woman I hit on today seemed to be a white or Hispanic woman in her 40s. For her age, she looked really good. Her eyes were just amazingly unique and beautiful, and I noticed from the moment she walked into the gym, that her ass looked unbelievably heavy in her spandex pants...unbelievably heavy in a very unique way. I just couldn't help it. So I made a promise to myself that I wasn't going to leave the gym without trying to talk to her. When the time came hours later, I started to feel nervous, as is normal. She left the treadmill area and was working out on the torso machine. I was worried about all the people around me. What would they say or think if I openly hit on that woman and got rejected? Won't my reputation suffer in the process? How will she react? I almost didn't do it. But then a stronger voice said to me:

"Dude, you know how many times you've deliberately prevented yourself from talking to women because of fear. In the end, you've always regretted. You know you want to talk to this woman. You're physically attracted to her. You like her heavy ass. Come on, do it. You have nothing to lose. Better try and fail than not try at all."

And so I walked up to her and said hi. She tested me, just smiling slightly and barely responding, to see how persistent I would be. I stood my ground and kept on talking. Eventually she asked me where I was from and told me I had a lovely accent and all, and proceeded to tell me that she's always at the gym, so she will see me around. I told her "That's cool. We should definitely get together and go for drinks and dancing sometime." Basically, she didn't feel comfortable giving me her number just yet, but based on what we both understood in our conversation, the next time I see her at the gym, I shouldn't hesitate to ask her for her digits. And if I do, I will. Today was so much fun.

But there is one down side to this that I'm beginning to notice, and I won't be surprised if some of you comrades who go to gyms and take chances introducing yourselves to women might have experienced this. I've noticed that there seem to be a group of guys at my gym, a few who happen to be there on same days as me, others who just show up randomly but don't keep a routine schedule, who don't like me very much because I hustle every now and then when I'm there...taking my chance and talking to women. They sit on machines and don't approach any of these women even if they may be attracted to them...but yet, the moment they see me talking to these women, they frown at me, stare at me, as if to say, "Who the hell does this guy think he is talking to all these women?"; "We've been trying to talk to this woman but she won't give us the time of day, so why is she talking to him? I don't like that dude."

Because of this, there are some personal trainers at my gym, (many of whom take advantage of their positions to hit on women) who just don't like me very much. Yet, all I'm doing is trying. If I don't try, I won't get anything. If the other men at the gym won't take the initiative to approach these women and will only stare at them from a distance, why despise me for at least mustering the courage to give it a shot? It's unfortunate that's the way it is.
You sound like most of the Teeny BS lifters, keep up the good work and leave the Squat Rack and The Olympic Bars for the guys like me who actually go to workout and not to sniff assh*les.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What Does MILF Mean?

Rakishness or anyone else, what does the word MILF mean, if I may ask? I always wondered but never got a chance to find out.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
M.I.L.F stands for mother I'd like to F***. Basically any mature women who is still very attractive. And as you know gyms are FULL of these women.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The temporary gym thread. Read and learn. I'm sure I'd already directed you to it, just in case. FR on gym.

First of all, congratulations Frank, I'm not here to diss your game, but to constructively criticize it so that you get better. And taking the first step is the hardest thing to do, well done. Everything else will be easier now.

As I said in a previous post, I'm sick right now, so pardon me if I miss something.

I wouldn't advice on going at the same time. You keep more options and open up your options.

I didn't read the article you mentioned, but I would advice not to use your shyness or whatever for your advantage. Just grow a pair and act like a man. You know what would work? Work for Player_Supreme's podcast, goddamn, he's some motivating fvck! So stop playing games with your inner self, and be a man.

As for the black lady. What you said at the end showed your true colors. Looking to please. You shouldn't have "implied", you ask. She says no? Boo hoo, you ignore her again more, besides all, it's fun ignoring people.

The latina beauty. You waited HOURS?! There isn't a thing as 3 second rule in the gym, since the first reason you should be there is to work out, but, as soon as possible, you go and approach.

As for the "hating" there is no such thing, not in your case. They merely frown! What are you, a girl? Mommy! Danny frowned at me! WTF is that? Why don't you talk to other guys? Don't ask about every single thing, just go "hey", "where the byches at?", "it's hot in herre!", "heavy weight!", and usual nonsense nutritional and gym advice (no pun intended). Once you "know" them (by "knowing" all you have to do is say "heavy weight!!!" to them, and that's all!) when you're picking up bytches you wink, raise your brow, and when you fail, talk badly about those bytches, and when you do get those numbers, say that the all the bytches want is ****, those shallow hos!

Actually, maybe take out the dissing, if you wish.

Now, hos are there to FVCK, not to go out on there and have dates, bytches might probably go on dates before hoing, but hos go directly to fvcking. So, you've got to Gunwitch/Don Ronny their asses, like I did in a recent FR, after some chatting, I told her to go to my place "to have breakfast" and I kino'd her and then escalated to making out, and on and on. I write about this in the gym thread I directed you to.

And don't make the common mistake of thinking "she's different, she wouldn't fvck having met me only one day and not going on dates, and meeting me in the gym and ..." She is a ho. Now go fvck her!

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Nice to hear from you, Samependo. As I mentioned a while ago, and rather unfortunately, it is practically impossible for me to have sex with a woman at my house because I live with my older brother and he's always there. That's why I'm truly looking forward to move out when I hopefully get my Master's degree at the end of the spring semester.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
The temporary gym thread. Read and learn. I'm sure I'd already directed you to it, just in case. FR on gym.

First of all, congratulations Frank, I'm not here to diss your game, but to constructively criticize it so that you get better. And taking the first step is the hardest thing to do, well done. Everything else will be easier now.

As I said in a previous post, I'm sick right now, so pardon me if I miss something.

I wouldn't advice on going at the same time. You keep more options and open up your options.

I didn't read the article you mentioned, but I would advice not to use your shyness or whatever for your advantage. Just grow a pair and act like a man. You know what would work? Work for Player_Supreme's podcast, goddamn, he's some motivating fvck! So stop playing games with your inner self, and be a man.

As for the black lady. What you said at the end showed your true colors. Looking to please. You shouldn't have "implied", you ask. She says no? Boo hoo, you ignore her again more, besides all, it's fun ignoring people.

The latina beauty. You waited HOURS?! There isn't a thing as 3 second rule in the gym, since the first reason you should be there is to work out, but, as soon as possible, you go and approach.

As for the "hating" there is no such thing, not in your case. They merely frown! What are you, a girl? Mommy! Danny frowned at me! WTF is that? Why don't you talk to other guys? Don't ask about every single thing, just go "hey", "where the byches at?", "it's hot in herre!", "heavy weight!", and usual nonsense nutritional and gym advice (no pun intended). Once you "know" them (by "knowing" all you have to do is say "heavy weight!!!" to them, and that's all!) when you're picking up bytches you wink, raise your brow, and when you fail, talk badly about those bytches, and when you do get those numbers, say that the all the bytches want is ****, those shallow hos!

Actually, maybe take out the dissing, if you wish.

Now, hos are there to FVCK, not to go out on there and have dates, bytches might probably go on dates before hoing, but hos go directly to fvcking. So, you've got to Gunwitch/Don Ronny their asses, like I did in a recent FR, after some chatting, I told her to go to my place "to have breakfast" and I kino'd her and then escalated to making out, and on and on. I write about this in the gym thread I directed you to.

And don't make the common mistake of thinking "she's different, she wouldn't fvck having met me only one day and not going on dates, and meeting me in the gym and ..." She is a ho. Now go fvck her!
This advice was weak.