guys: too much for first "hanging out"?

udontknowme

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this guy that I like, think he might like me, but he might be too shy to make a move.
I'm staying at my brothers and his gf's house this week, and he has a dart board and a poker table, video games, big screen tv, perfect guy stuff, lol.
The guy I like happens to like darts and poker. When I saw him today at work, (yes, work, lol) I was talking about it and I was like "He has a dart board. And a poker table. You would like it." When I mentioned that, he was like "how long are they away for? (chuckle, chuckle)" like he was joking.
Do you think he maybe does wanna come hang out? Should I ask, maybe kinda jokingly, just to see what he says? Or is hanging out at one of our houses too much right of the bat? We've never hung out before. I kinda think we should do something else first.

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should show him this website first :crackup:

Anyways I'm against giving and taking dating advice from females but just ask him. If he doesn't take the hint, that means he is a stupid AFC and you should move on.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah its cool. If he is into you he would be pumped to come kick it at your house.