• Hot

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • A Male Model

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering all these ppl on this forum who dont go outside.... my bet is at least some of them could get by on there looks if they wernt so **** scared of rejection...

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, and many others, think I'm incredibly good looking. I have the strong jawline, the high cheekbone structure, the perfect boyish smile, the broad shoulders, small waist, decent ability to tan, and eyes that float from playful blue to serious green. Not to mention the fact that I've started working out and now have the "fitness model body."

It wasn't always this way though, so besides this post, I'm usually the most humble guy around. I don't rely on my looks either, I DJ'd before I had 'em, and I will DJ if I lose 'em.

"There's got to be more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good-looking."

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheSplat
I, and many others, think I'm incredibly good looking. I have the strong jawline, the high cheekbone structure, the perfect boyish smile, the broad shoulders, small waist, decent ability to tan, and eyes that float from playful blue to serious green. Not to mention the fact that I've started working out and now have the "fitness model body."

It wasn't always this way though, so besides this post, I'm usually the most humble guy around. I don't rely on my looks either, I DJ'd before I had 'em, and I will DJ if I lose 'em.

"There's got to be more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good-looking."

You "just started working out" and you have the fitness model body?? LOL

PIMP

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that I look good but this is entirely objective. I catch some girls checking me out but I view myself as looking good because I don't have what I want yet. I want to get rid of my zits, i want to gain muscle mass, and get contacts.

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
well..

Well I just wonder about that I'm very attractive almost a model (I have modeled for local stores) and I wear silk and have great taste and style .... and well even if you dont look like a model if you dress like one it seems to help IMO. Ppl can say looks arnt everything and they are right but **** that. Think of this You meet somone they look like a ****ing movie star great taste very very nice cloths automatic social proof right? Why in gods green earth would you ever mess with that ? its the difference between starting out with the ball in hand and having to get the pass... so to speak. Its all social proofing but why not dress for success ;) thats my moto. I may not be qualified on the DJ level for advice but as far as psychology and perceptions of the mind I know for a fact first impressions are very important so I think it would be very wise to at least buy one nice outfit and if you dont know what to do or how to make a nice 3 piece outfit (I go 3 pieces but ... meh) just go to the local mall and ask one of the clerks to help u pick out something they know what coordinates. (just a tip if they have green hair and are wearing chains... ask the OTHER clerk)

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
You "just started working out" and you have the fitness model body?? LOL

PIMP
I didn't "just start working out." I started working out about a year ago. And yes, the fitness model body is pretty easy to obtain. Lean 170 @ 5'10

juanstepatatime

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys go about figuring out how good looking you are anyway? I gotta say, I have very little idea of how women evaluate the various factors that go into being a good looking guy.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im pretty sure im at least attractive. I used to be bad looking when I was in like 7th grade because I didnt take care of myself. I wore glasses had goofy hair goofy clothes bad teeth and was really skinny etc. I was occasionaly complimented on my looks but not that often.

Everything came together eventually my teeth are perfect because of braces, I wear nice preppy clothing, my hair looks awesome and I wear contacts. Im told by men woman girls friends random people etc that im good looking hot sexy etc all the time. I got a 9.9 on hotornot and a hot stripper asked me if I modeled. Im 6'2 and weigh 185 thin build.

Being good looking does not mean automatic ***** though for the most part. Girls will make themselves easier to talk to and be friendly etc but if youre too ***** to make a move like me it wont go anywhere. Im working on that now and trying to improve.