Guys, is it normal for my girlfriend to have had a lot of boyfriends out of state?

FL2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from New York but go to college in Massachusetts. I met this girl there who has become my girlfriend. She's pretty hot and fun (Crazy party type), but I don't know if getting into a relationship was a good idea. She told me her last few boyfriends have been out of state, even as far as California. Maybe I am thinking too much, but I find it kind of strange she doesn't date guys from her own area.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's normal in that she could easily find guys willing to drive from out of state to see her.

However, for all practical purposes, that's not really a good sign. It sounds as though she referred to them as "boyfriends" just to say she had a "serious" guy, while she's out partying and hooking up with other guys. Girls have tremendous social pressure to have "boyfriends"--but the actual level of commitment in such relationships isn't easily defined--especially in out of state "relationships."

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Girls have tremendous social pressure to have "boyfriends"
what are you talking about bro? social pressure to have boyfriends? you obviously dont know crap about girls. why would they be in any pressure when they're the one who have the power to choose who they want to be with! A female who is a virgin in her 20's and most would think it would be for religious purpose, waiting til marriage. and a guy who is a virgin in his 20's is considered a loser who can't get pvssy... so you tell me who's under more pressure?