Guys i need some help now!

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
me and this girl have known each other for a little while and recently she told me she fancied me and she told my mate that next time she see's me she is going to ask me out, we dont meet up much and only really talk online through webcam but i saw her yesterday and she didnt ask me out we was both very flirty and at one point we was laying on my bed together holding hands then last night she goes home, goes online and tells the same mate she aint sure if she still fancies me i would ask her out but we made an agrement that only she can ask me out when she is ready for a boyfriend unless i have another girl by then but this is so fu<ked up can someone tell me what to do please!!

Cheers!

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Don't even worry about asking her out because at that point, people tend to get really nervous and start changing, so don't even think about that.

What you should think about is just staying the same way you are. Have you two made out yet? Is she a good kisser? If you haven't made out, make out. If she sucks, toss her.

Is she fun to talk to and be around? Does she laugh at your jokes? If not, toss her.

Look - to be straight up, you barely see her. You only really talk online through webcam. I don't think she would make a good girlfriend.

I know that you will still find a way to ask her out or make her ask you out and then ruin it all together, so I guess you will ultimately just decide to learn the hard way.

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was speaking to her a while ago and she said to me she does'nt want to be with me yet because she aint ready for commitment so i've decide to completely agree with her i told her i'll wait till she is ready but i didnt tel her this but im going to get another girl and try make her jealous see if i can hurry things up is this a good idea or not?

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she isnt ready for commitment you should next her. im guessing that you are quite young so lets face it there isnt going to be any major commitment.

she is flakey and is stringing you along for your attention, it doesnt sound like she really likes you. and if on the off chance she actually does then id say shes going to be too much work to make it worthwhile.

like goldheart said, if you havent made out yet i dont see what you're worrying about.

NEVER say you will wait for her, now she has all the control and you have no mystery.

you should get on with your life and hook up with other girls, IF she does decide she wants to be with you then she needs to chase you. remember you are HER prize, she needs to work for you.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You people are sooo quick to next everyone. Just keep her on the side while you look for others. Dont next her just cause youre not gettin what you want right not. Dont wanna wait to be with her, fine, keep her around and get other girls.