guys, I need input

BigAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, recently had a woman start to play games, I didn't play or respond, when she got back in touch with me 10 days later through an email I told her never do that again, then went on to tease her pretty hard and and then just kind of blew it off and let her assume things are normal but don't cross that line again. Since then, no contact from her. Mind you this woman is hot, hb9 and I know she plays kind of dingy to control and get her way and knows guys won't call her on it---until me, now. give me your thoughts.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Your playing it perfectly from what I can gather. Let her keep coming to you. Right now you are different than every other chump who gives in to her every whim and lets her do whatever she wants. Right now, you the man. don't chase her, these are the kinds you let chase you.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigAL said:
Guys, recently had a woman start to play games, I didn't play or respond, when she got back in touch with me 10 days later through an email I told her never do that again, then went on to tease her pretty hard and and then just kind of blew it off and let her assume things are normal but don't cross that line again. Since then, no contact from her. Mind you this woman is hot, hb9 and I know she plays kind of dingy to control and get her way and knows guys won't call her on it---until me, now. give me your thoughts.
Well, I'm not big on the whole controlling thing....like giving commands and stuff unless the girl does something like knocks something over in my home or something and doesn't pick it up...so maybe my viewpoint is a little skewed from my own perspective.

But IMO, you shouldn't have told her to never do that again. You should have acted like it didn't phase you...because in reality if you are leading a very full life...her little actions as far as games go shouldn't phase you the least bit. But anyways, they obviously did on some level. But indifference is always stronger than force IMO when dealing with such things as games.