Guy spitting at your car!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was driving on the school campus, I started making a U-turn and all of a sudden some cross country runner runs up to my car and spits. WTF? I almost got out but he was too far away. I talked to the cross country coach but he probably won't do anything. I'll probably talkt to the headmaster and what not tomorrow. If they don't do anything I might take things into my own hands. What do you guys think.

By the way I'm 16 and this guy is 17.

edit: Mods please move this to the anything else forum

AA423

Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

I would have jumped out of my car and beat his ass.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could it have been accidental? (running and spitting but you turned and got in his spits way?) If you are certain it was on purpose, hard to belive a random guy would do this....I would approach him about it.

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
If he did that to me, he'd be hurtin'.

Especially since if I was in my car I'd probably be listening to Pantera and if I was listening to Pantera I'd probably be listening to "Walk", so I'd be extra violent and pumped....

Seriously, disrespectful people make my blood boil. Manners are the fabric that holds society together.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was about to run his dumbass over, BUT HE DEFINETLY WENT OUT OF HIS WAY, RAN TO MY CAR AND SPIT!!!

EDIT: When i see him in school in the hall, i'll knock him OUT!!

Lets see him spit on something else now!!

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: When i see him in school in the hall, i'll knock him OUT!!
Don't do it in the hall, he's not worth a suspension.... Do it off campus and give him a few extra boots right to his overextending face.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's not worth getting busted over.

Just use your best judgement :)

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"i was about to run his dumbass over, BUT HE DEFINETLY WENT OUT OF HIS WAY, RAN TO MY CAR AND SPIT!!!"

If you cut him off and almost ran him over, perhaps you are the dumbfvck and got him pissed off. Perhaps you are lucky he spit on your car and didn't clock you one?

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Good_ol_boy
"i was about to run his dumbass over, BUT HE DEFINETLY WENT OUT OF HIS WAY, RAN TO MY CAR AND SPIT!!!"

If you cut him off and almost ran him over, perhaps you are the dumbfvck and got him pissed off. Perhaps you are lucky he spit on your car and didn't clock you one?
Yeah I almost ran him over AFTER he spit at the car. It's not even mine either. It's my dad's. Anyway, if the school doesn't do anything, cause they probably won't, then I might either vandalize his house/property or give him a good beating. Either one is illegal but at least if I destroyed his property he wouldn't know who it was for sure.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd approach him - publicly - about it and make him look stupid. Go up to him and ask him why he did it, if he thinks hes good for doing it, etc, etc.

I remember an oldish black guy doing this somewhere to a teenager who said "******". It made the kid look stupid. Thats what you want.

Violence really ISN'T the answer to anything. A real DJ doesn't have to fight.

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg this is deja vu for me.

i was 17. I just got my first car! I was so excited! It was a pretty white integra. I spent somwhere around 15 hours detailing, washing, buffing, and waxing her the weekend before i drove her to school for the first time. I drove it to school all proud and parked. AND THEN This country fvck came over and spit on it.

the ****er had like peanut butter in his mouth too because it was all brown.

i was too shocked to do anything. also i was a ***** at the time. I talked to him about it and he was a total **** about it.

i come out of school and he is jumping up and down on the rear bumper! wtf!!!

so i ran over, jumped up, grabbed him by the throat, threw him off the car, punched him in the face while he was on the ground and took a sharpie and wrote all over his KO'd body.

then i told his friend to take him away before i stomp his face in.

IT IS SAFE TO SAY THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!! I GOT LUCKY I DID NOT GET IN ANY TROUBLE WITH THE SCHOOL OR THE LAW!!!!

Im also lucky he didnt mess with my car again. i was so worried about that.

have fun with that situation haha.

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah i also ended up stealing his cd player later in the year and then the dumbass decided to leave his keys in the ignition so I stole his truck and drove it through a fence. ****er.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Enjin 7
so i ran over, jumped up, grabbed him by the throat, threw him off the car, punched him in the face while he was on the ground and took a sharpie and wrote all over his KO'd body.

then i told his friend to take him away before i stomp his face in.

IT IS SAFE TO SAY THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!! I GOT LUCKY I DID NOT GET IN ANY TROUBLE WITH THE SCHOOL OR THE LAW!!!!

Im also lucky he didnt mess with my car again. i was so worried about that.

have fun with that situation haha. [/B]
Hilarious story with a very nice outcome, I'd say

I recommend against vandalizing his property - it's a passive-aggresive (read: pvssy) way of dealing with somebody. Confront him, tell him what a dumb shlthead he is, and if he starts a fight so what. You're 16. It'll be off your record in two years even if you do beat him to a pulp.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, of course the only solution would be to shrug it off and laugh at the kid for being a faggot and running off.

But of course this little testosterone problem I have would have proudly landed me in jail. Someone has to show BlTCHES how to act right.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo my neigbor is a cop, he said to tell the principle, IF THEY DONT DO ANYTHING THEN CALL THE COPS!!!

HAHA IT TURNS OUT ITS LIKE A CRIMINAL OFFENCE OR SOMETHING:crackup: :crackup:

That will show him, his dumbass!

Yo enjin nice story, can't believe you were afraid you were going to get in trouble about the fight, and what do you do next? Take his cd player and his car.

haha
the ko stuff was .........:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: