guide to "getting awesome with women" is being labelled a manual for would-be rapists

.50Cal

Don Juan
Reaction score
What one man calls his guide to "getting awesome with women" is being labelled a manual for would-be rapists by others. On Wednesday, a popular #Reddit user reached the $16,000 mark for a Kickstarter project to turn his "Above The Game" series into a book.

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201306191919-0022842

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/above-the-game-kickstarter-tofutofu_n_3466538.html

The media is having a field day with this one. Any of you familiar with it? Found the article on Facebook and the feminists and white knights are going crazy. LOL

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never heard of this guy or the project, but I know RSD has been pushing the "cave manning" idea for a good while now. They meant it as basically pickup a girl up, putting her over your shoulder, and walking off with her though. This guy seems to take it a few steps further, throwing her against the wall and kissing her.

I know some guys on the RSD forum considered physically picking up a woman to be risky behavior, but of course most of those guys over there are pretty big fanboys of the site, so people who brought up the downsides would usually be mocked. I do think grabbing random girls that you don't know would be risky, but it probably depends on the general atmosphere and context of the situation, and how accepted into the group you are.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
zekko said:
I've never heard of this guy or the project, but I know RSD has been pushing the "cave manning" idea for a good while now. They meant it as basically pickup a girl up, putting her over your shoulder, and walking off with her though. This guy seems to take it a few steps further, throwing her against the wall and kissing her.

I know some guys on the RSD forum considered physically picking up a woman to be risky behavior, but of course most of those guys over there are pretty big fanboys of the site, so people who brought up the downsides would usually be mocked. I do think grabbing random girls that you don't know would be risky, but it probably depends on the general atmosphere and context of the situation, and how accepted into the group you are.
I cringed reading about "The C l aw" and other very aggressive "grab random girls" methods lol.