Grinding?? JUST DO IT???

yearsofwisdom

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, im a asian, and classified/labeled as the prude intelligent one and tmrrws homecoming. I really wanna grind some of these hot girls that im friends with. How do i do it ? do i just grab their hips and start grinding?? most girls just don't try to be physical with me at dances. i dont wanna get in trouble for sexual harrasment or some shet. so how do i do this smooth? and grind some chicks?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dude its that easy. Go right up behind them, start dancing, and then when they turn back to see who it is, smile and say hello and talk for a little. Or, what I like to do, is go up behind them, whisper in their ears "Hey babe" and then start dancing. Not sure if thats the way you roll tho thats just what I do sometimes lol

If you feel uncomfortable with just going right up behind them, then just talk to them on the side beforehand and then tell them to come dance with you. Not ask, tell them. "Hey lets dance come on" "Lets go out and dance" "Come on you gotta loosen up come dance with me" "Hey come dance with me"

And you wont get in trouble for sexual harassment lol.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay bud, I use to suck at this, now mm rlly good at it. heres what you do. first of all you never ask a girl if u can grind! you're a man and you take what you want when you want. but you shouldnt just go and grab her hips. Wrong wrong wrong. grindin is not about rubbingur **** to a girls ass. its all abou ur **** and her ass moving properly to the beat. so how do I start? its different. first of all if two or more girls are dancing together, its not wise to go alone, becuase they are more likely to say no. so its best to have a wing man,so u can go on 1 girl and ur wing on the other. now how do you start. you smoothly make your way to the girl go behind her,make sure your hands are on ur side not in the air. you get ur **** slowly touching her ass and you move to the beat. once you see that shes playing along or like it. put a few of ur fingers a littl above her hips. by now your stomach should be close to her. then you bring down your hands on to her hips. now trying moving yourself with the beat and afterlike several minutes now move your hands up and down with the beat, but dont have all your palm on her skins as u go up and down be smooth your goal is to arouse her. now one trick I use is as im moving my hands up and down, i move one of them up so my palm touches her tits for a second. slowl after some time I start moving my hand up and down from her hips to her thighs. and slowly escalate towards her puss, just rub the top part, not the actual lips. but in ur case u might not be able to do some of this stuff, for its a school homecoming dance. so yeh omit the boo, vagina, and thigh part and it shud work. but again I never got it one the first try, so if its ur first time doing it, ur probably going to fail a few times, dont get upset its okay. youll get it eventually. also if a girl tells u to leave or even to fuvk off dont get angry and start ****. juz smile ang move on to the next, always appear as if ur enjoying the music more thatn ur enjoying the girls ass rubbing on ur ****. whatI do at times is I sometimes sing along with the song. so yeh man this is how I do it in the club good luck. and dont worry if u fail. ull get it juz keep practicing.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the two previous posts seem to be fine...not sure about peacefires..too long for me to read...

but i would suggest you make your way in front of her, assuming she's dancing alone or if her friend is at her side and they're not dancing with each other directly...just dance like you have been doing, subtly i hope...she'll eventually notice you, probably sees you coming..once you see her look at you...give a subtle smile and do a little dancing with her...and after less than a minute..get behind her and BAM...i like to do a nice spin move that they do in ballroom dances to get behind her...hard to explain really...

anyways...as eaglez said..dont ask..tell...make sure you exhibit non-threatening behavior haha..smile a little to let her know you're not some rapist/stalker...i wouldn't suggest exchanging names until after the dance...and make sure you get her number too, if you want it

yearsofwisdom

Don Juan
Reaction score
well problem is, is taht im rather famous in a good way at my school so 90 percent of the school knows who i am already... does taht change the game?

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if they know you as in your name/have seen you...but never really talked with you...then it might be a little strange in her eyes...

if she knows you rather well...shouldn't be a problem

BUT...honestly i dont think you should even think about it...just do it...

that's why i suggest dancing in front of/with her for a while...let her see who you are and she'll decide if she wants to dance with you...this prevents her from yelling sexual harassment cause you gave her time to decide whether or not to let you dance with her/"grind"

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be pissed scared of grinding when I was in middle school - junior year. I was so scared about what the girl thought
"Would she care if i got a boner?"
"does she have a bf that would fight me over this?"
*other insecure thoughts about dancing with a girl*

It wasn't until my senior homecoming dance that i began to realize how fun grinding can be * although it is a bit trashy In my opinion*

If you're dancing with a girl, you gotta go with the rhythm. enjoy the song, because the more you enjoy it, the more you will want to follow it. Grab the girl by the hips, or place your hands infront of her quads. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, hold her hands.

If you feel she is digging it, get a little creative. Take her hands and lead them to your head, so she's either holding onto your face, back of the neck, or cheek. its more intimate and it feels good for the both of you.

Don't forget to grind from the front. While you're dancing behind her, just grab her hands and spin her. then put one leg inbetween hers and begin moving back and forth again. Put your hands on her hips and just keep dancing. This is a good time to kiss her, if you feel like you're in the "Green" zone. Make eye contact and smile, enjoy the music.

If you have problems initiating a dance with a girl, just dance by yourself and have fun. Get into the mood and then when you see a girl dancing by herself, or without a man, either
A) walk up and just begin grinding. ( very direct)
B) grind your butt against her butt. it'll typically make her laugh and she may say something like " wow!! look at this guy!" * in a positive tone*
after a few seconds, turn around and grab her by the hips, and continue to grind

NEVER ask a girl to dance. Instead, if you are sitting with some girl and you both look bored to tears, grab her hand, stand up, and say " let's dance"

yearsofwisdom

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks alot guys. even more tips would be better. when you grind, do you first approach them face to face or just dance until they feel you there... which dint really work... but i did grind agirl for a second, before she just ran away.. i dont kno if it was me or what but after i was talking to her, and it seemed like nothing had happened so i guess im in the clear?

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how you approach at all or anything. IF she wants to grind, she will grind.

Just don't come barging in like some creep, and grab her hips straight away.

Dance a little, make sure she knows who you are.

Take it slowly and just rest your hands on her hips...ect it's not hard look at how to videos if you really want to.

Grinding is really no big deal. If a chick doesn't want to do it she doesn't and there is nothing you can do to change her mind. Accept rejection.

Grinding is just fun also, don't think grinding is a way to pick up chicks or anything because it's not. Talking to them before and afterwards is though and if your talking to her before when you about to run out of conversation say "hey lets go dance" but it's not a way to pick up chicks and some girls just don't do it.

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
im gonna bump this thread cuz it looks it has some good advice in it. but what im i supposed to talk to these girls about if i want to talk to them before grinding? and what do i say when we're grinding?

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grinding is not exactly conducive to conversation. Speak with your body, not your words.

Xetsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to grinding one quote stands the test of time

"Better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission"

In other words just go dance, most of the time they are receptive if they aren't be forgiving and keep going.

Asking for permission is beta, cause you give yourself permission
Not asking for permission but not forgiving when they say no is pure **** behavior.

better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay. would i need friends to do this since most girls dance in groups? or can i fly solo?

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I suck at grinding. I have no rhythm. I sort of turn it into dry humping. I think I embarrassed myself rather bad at homecoming...

Actually I think the problem was that the girls were grinding to fast and I couldn't keep up.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, basically you just press yourself against her as$ and then the both of you move your hips together in rhythm, back and forth?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda. I've heard if you try to mix it up a bit, it works better. Try making a oval-like movement instead of back and forth. And do a little "thrust" or "bump" when you go back in again. To the beat of course.

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Kinda. I've heard if you try to mix it up a bit, it works better. Try making a oval-like movement instead of back and forth. And do a little "thrust" or "bump" when you go back in again. To the beat of course.
This. It's the little thrust on each rotation that gets her thinking about sex and turns her on.

-=LoneWulf1993=-

Reaction score
I went to two homecomings this year. At one I grinded, as they say, for the first time. At the other, just smooth walked my way, in rhythm to the music, to 8 different girls in the one night and just started grinding. Granted... I'm starting really late.. this is my Junior year in high school. That is excessively late.. but it feels great and is fun. The fun was accelerated at the homecoming that was not at my high school because... I'm never gonna see any of them ever again in my life so... "get dat --- while you can!".

And the ironic part is, I'm a very subtle person.

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boxer said:
Basically I suck at grinding. I have no rhythm. I sort of turn it into dry humping. I think I embarrassed myself rather bad at homecoming...

Actually I think the problem was that the girls were grinding to fast and I couldn't keep up.
Guide (almost said grab but not that) their hips and slow them to your rhythm.
Be the man and take control. I'm just starting to get good at this,
and it seems they love love LOVE to surrender to your control. They
want your hands on their hips/upper thighs so you can
TAKE CONTROL. Do it!