Greetings

Starc

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Let me open by saying that I am reading The Game, by Neil Strauss right now, so, naturally, I have already created an alias. Starc. Initially, it was Stark, as in Tony Stark, Ironman. Apparently I'm not the only cat on the block that digs Ironman, so I had to drop the k and add the c. I digress. I, like most of you, am here to seek the advise/counsel/knowledge of my peers in this new, fascinating realm of PUAs. It's not that my game is necessarily terrible right now, I just really want to shape it, hone it, master it, thrusting me into a world that I have never known before....being able to consistently pull upper echelon girls (HB8's-HB10's).

A few things about me: I'm 21, I live in the Tulsa area, I am 5'9" (on a good day, typically it's closer to 5'8"), I weigh 165lbs, I work as a network tech, I am a full time college student, I am a huge football fan (namely, a rabid Nebraska Cornhusker fan), I'm fresh out a relationship, I like to workout, play sports, read, play video games and talk to girls.

I plan on finishing The Game tomorrow and start reading a boat load of other books, ranging from body language, to persuasion, etc.

I will be on here from time to time, discussing my adventures, trying to pickup (pun intended) new techniques and just soak up all sorts of knowledge.

-Starc

supersperms

Don Juan
Reaction score
First day here as well - so hello sir. Good luck in plowing the finest of snatches.