Great tips on Phone Game

Thundercat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey All,

If anyone is interested, I just put up a great article by Tyler D. on my site where he interviews an ex-girlfriend about why girl's flake on guys they like and how to run solid game over the phone. I thought it was a really good article and I'd share it with you guys.

You can check it out here:

http://www.thundercatseductionlair.com/2004/04/in_tyler_we_tru.html

Hope it helps.

Thundercat

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that those rules are nothing new, actually they are completely natural about how it should be...

The thing about this is that it just goes against the bull**** phoneteachings from sosuave/ASF etc about "wait XXX days, dont call much etc" which is ALL BULL****.

Call early, call when you like, talk alot (Builds a *****load of rapport and attraction) blahblah. This is how people WANT to talk on the phone but have been taught by asf/sosauve is wrong.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That article is the epitome of AFC and shows Tyler D has no game.

Common sense should tell you that continually contacting a flake is begging. This won't make you "cool" or attractive in her eyes.

Ross Jeffries and David D'Angelo have similar anti flake techniques which are total bul1**** and basically reduce you to begging the girl for a date. The reason she doesn't call or go out with you is because she isn't interested enough. Period.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust

Common sense should tell you that continually contacting a flake is begging. This won't make you "cool" or attractive in her eyes.
Wrong you are so off and its not about begging... Besides Tyler D is one of the guys with the most game in the whole damn business so please...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyler D wrote:

"If a girl stands me up, I'll call her and make fun of her for it. I'll hassle her to meet up. "

Oh yeah that's a real suave DJ talking:rolleyes:

Follow his advice if you enjoy being disrespected and treated like a doormat but i prefer to look elsewhere.

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't condone the words of a man who asks women for their opinions. What's he in the busines of, sellin' chumps a line-o-bull****???

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by macknetikcharm
I can't condone the words of a man who asks women for their opinions. What's he in the busines of, sellin' chumps a line-o-bull****???
Your game is way to much for this site. I got a door way for ya to step through homie. I'ma hit you up in PM.

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotti-t thanks Playa What's up with the bad info here? It's ok to screw up your own life, but to spread lies to the ignorant is... unspeakable????

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by macknetikcharm
Gotti-t thanks Playa What's up with the bad info here? It's ok to screw up your own life, but to spread lies to the ignorant is... unspeakable????
Dumb and Dumber mayne. It's not all bad. There are some good fellow's here. They are the only light up in hurr. Mostly you have heads who are looking to find someone to love.

Remember those columbine goober types from school. The geeks? The nerds? I think many find there way up in here. They are the ones who need this type of info.

This site does serve a good purpose. What I do is when I see a playa with potential who doesn't belong here I put him in touch with others like him.

Some of the cats here want to be playa's and thats cool. Many do not and just want a woman in their miserable lives.

Then you have the popular posters who stay on here late at night spitting advice that they don't even live. This is where you get into trouble. Shyt may sound good in someones head but has he actually got experience?

This kind of experience:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=570549

Verifyable experience.

Not these internet fakers who say they do this or that. And there in lies all the confusion.

This site's bible is a good tool.

The boot camp is a great tool.

Alot of good hard work went into creating these tools...but how many have taken advantage of them? Way too few...that is why this main page looks like it does...

All of the men whinning like ho's...it' gets disgusting sometimes.

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nyce pics looks like you been havvin fun::: yeah I was scopin' out the front page(of this site) for a while and alot of it was good stuff so I though I'd take a dip. I aint about doggin' somebody 'cause he's a fool but::: I don't like seein' fools teach fools. It aint right.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just laugh at everyone that doesnt understand how valuable, spot on and good input and advice from close/personal/trusted female friends can be.

Too many ignorant people here.

Reaction score
Kinetic, maybe you had different experiences with women, but the majority of men don't care what women say or think because most women lie and manipulate men to get what they want - this is their only power over men. The sooner you realize that this is part of their nature, the sooner you;ll relieve yourself of pain, if not now then in your future!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I just laugh at everyone that doesnt understand how valuable, spot on and good input and advice from close/personal/trusted female friends can be.

Couldn't agree more. I don't think a lot of the bros on this site have that real close female friend though. Sure they have friends that are female, but these girls will re-hash the Hollywood bullshyt about wanting a guy who's nice blah blah blah. Guys you should really look into making a few close female friends, because they'll totally hook you up AND tell you valuable tips for your game.

I think a big step in becoming good at the game is when you automatically know what to do. For instance you can gauge a girl's level of interest after the first interaction and you know when to call. You don't have to come running to this site and asking about how long you should wait before contacting. Because as PlayerSupreme has said if your hiding behind these rules, your true self will come out eventually (AFC), so learn to really pimp rather than memorizing lines and rules.

PIMP

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PlayerSupreme
Dumb and Dumber mayne. It's not all bad. There are some good fellow's here. They are the only light up in hurr. Mostly you have heads who are looking to find someone to love.

Remember those columbine goober types from school. The geeks? The nerds? I think many find there way up in here. They are the ones who need this type of info.

This site does serve a good purpose. What I do is when I see a playa with potential who doesn't belong here I put him in touch with others like him.

Some of the cats here want to be playa's and thats cool. Many do not and just want a woman in their miserable lives.

Then you have the popular posters who stay on here late at night spitting advice that they don't even live. This is where you get into trouble. Shyt may sound good in someones head but has he actually got experience?

This kind of experience:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=570549

Verifyable experience.

Not these internet fakers who say they do this or that. And there in lies all the confusion.

This site's bible is a good tool.

The boot camp is a great tool.

Alot of good hard work went into creating these tools...but how many have taken advantage of them? Way too few...that is why this main page looks like it does...

All of the men whinning like ho's...it' gets disgusting sometimes.
I've got to pipe up here. Not that I disagree so much, but I can throw up some pics all the same, but I already know, I know there's going to be a swarm of knats that'll never buy it. I'm not dumb enough to try to convince the internet masses, so I do my thing and let it go.

I don't know where I fall into your slots, don't care, but your grandstanding doesn't hold weight with me. Hell, I've ben around and seen some of the older pics you threw up in here. Light skin seems gold to you, as mediocre as I'm seein it from this end. Just being honest now.

You want to lay something out here? Pick someone and do it. But quit dishing out quotes from the throne.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm

I'd have to agree with KC on this, but the point he's making which I don't see anyone apparently understanding (with the exception of perhaps Pimp-sicle) is that the advice Tyler is getting is from a close friend. Of course there is going to be a difference between girls that you're trying to sleep with and girls that you've either already slept with or decided that you'd rather have as a friend (for whatever reason you may have done so).

A guy shouldn't be so bull-headed that he ignores opportunities that present themselves. Getting inside of a girls head - getting unbiased honest evaluations of whatever it is you want - is just the opportunity that most you will not have, unless you work on it. There are a few things in Tyler's article that I don't agree with, and there are a few that made me sit up and take notice. Obviously, this is just his opinion - just as I have mentioned, it will have elements that people will find themselves agreeing with, and it will also have parts which they say to themselves "this isn't how it is..."

On a side note, PS, it's pretty amusing seeing how you always find some way to work in links to your galleries in nearly every post you make. Perhaps I should make some galleries of my own to blow those women (not girls, anything past 40 is a woman..) out of the water? :p

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 ways a woman will tell you the truth::: a)you are her limp-
wristed "girlfriend"
b)you are her girlfriend
Women's version of the truth is a mix
-o- agenda -n- confusion

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust

Ross Jeffries and David D'Angelo have similar anti flake techniques which are total bul1**** and basically reduce you to begging the girl for a date. The reason she doesn't call or go out with you is because she isn't interested enough. Period.
LoL

This guy is the ****! He knows EXACTLY what he's talking about. Listen to him. His advice is GOLD!!

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall, a good read. However, Tyler's advice works for himself because he has solid inner game as well as solid outer game. He likely doesn't project neediness:

Tyler Durden wrote:
Because I have high social value, and don't subcommunicate any neediness
When you reach that level, when you call back becomes less relevant.

The so called "rules" set forth (ie. Anti-Dump and Doc-Love) are training wheels for men who are new to the world of seduction. As with all training wheels, when you get comfortable with the underlying ideas, complimented with field experience, you are free to throw the "rules" or training wheels away and do what you find works.

However, for most guys starting out with weak inner game and a weak overall game, it's probably best to stick with their training wheels until such time, they can do without them.

Maximus_Decimus