graduation present,what to get?

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl is graduating college sunday with a BS in Finance and I am not sure what to get. Been together since october and am looking for ideas. I want to stay from jewelry and was thinking of something sort of professional that she could use for interviews and what not. Palm pilot type device or maybe a leather organizer. I Dont know.

Reaction score
yeah or you can buy her a car, or a house, or a gold plated, diamond encrusted turd... you know something REALLY expensive.

and make sure its really useless and uninteresting too.

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the serious replies.

Pen set seems cool maybe with initials or name engraved. Have to check it out tomorrow.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta forgive these guys, they break into their pink piggy banks and fish out their fast food change for the week when they want to get someone a gift. :)

svarog

Don Juan
Reaction score
palm pilots suck, i got one and for first few weeks i used it a whole lot and now its just laying around somewhere . A cellphone can do anything it can and also make calls.

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf just graduated from high school. she really likes hello kitty so I bought a true japanese sanrio hello kitty plush with graduation hat and diploma. she <3'd it :)

something fun like that :)