Graduation dilemma

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm a super senior in HS and am graduating but I dont know if I should walk across that stage..I feel like its something that I should have done last year. What do you guys think?

MARVEL IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
By super senior, I'm guessing you mean you repeated.

Well I say this, unless you go across that stage you will never know that feeling of "I graduated".

From my experience, aniexty should be met with assertiveness. So if you feel weird, go for it. It seems you are thinking more of
"What will people say or think". Just don't care. Remember your graduation is about you. Go for it.

Love,
Marvel IQ

Reaction score
yeah you're right...I think my overall problem is that my normal routine of getting wasted and drinking gallons of alcohol won't be a possiblity...oooh I can already feel my hand shakin!

Nah,,I'm just a little nervous cuz of what ppl will say.. Most will be excited about it but what about my peers from my real class, they're gonna be like "WHAT THE F*CK!" nevertheless I was the last standing super senior out of like 35 or more kids who got held back..I blame it on Bush and his Don't leave a Child a Dime act.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Dimebag, it's better late than never! What's done is done you can't change that; I say rejoice over the fact that you'll be graduating for sure this time! Don't worry about what others say...since their criticisms/judgments wont determine whether you walk the stage or not.

As for Bush, everyone hates him, but for you to get wasted/drunk and party-hardy then jeopardize your first chance of graduating and then blaming it on Bush sounds like an excuse man. Even though you lost a year, big deal! You can finally move on into the bigger world now! I say be happy about that