Got stood up, not sure what is going on with her

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some help figuring this out.

I met this asian girl through myspace, the first date went well with some drinks and kiss closed on that. Then a week or two later I call her up Thursday to set a movie date for tonight. I wait outside in the cold for her to show up, and she doesn't. I call up to ask where she is cause the movie is already starting, and she tells me she thought the date was for tomorrow night (saturday). She tells me she's across the bay with a few friends. We argue for a bit about which day it was, then I just tell her goodnight.

Is she playing games or just stupid?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1-2 weeks is too long. She forgot about your ass and any emotional butterflies you may have made her feel. Or you can't kiss.

the only way she can make this up to you is if she takes YOU out. And pays for everything. AND buys you icecream.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vanilla said:
Is she playing games or just stupid?

To answer your question none of the above. She has a low interest level in you. If she had a high interest level in you she wouldn't have flaked on you. Cut your losses and find a girl that has a high interest level in you.

2nd_Chance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know, if she really didn't want to be with you why did she answer the phone? Maybe she did just mix up her days.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd_Chance said:
Don't know, if she really didn't want to be with you why did she answer the phone? Maybe she did just mix up her days.
That's what I don't understand. She called me yesterday to ask which movie theater, and I texted her the address. Plus her english isn't very good.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
the only way she can make this up to you is if she takes YOU out. And pays for everything. AND buys you ice cream.
Damn!!! I think iqqi is the female version of me!!! For some reason I think ice cream s the bonding force between the male and female also!! Iqqi, will you marry me?

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's calling my cell nonstop for the past few days. I don't think her interest level is low. All she wants to do is talk but she's pretty boring. I tell her that we'll talk when we meet on Friday. If she bails again, then I'm blocking her calls.