Got her number! What now!? Please Advise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexafcw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there,

I met and pulled this woman I really liked in a club last night! I got her number and aim to call her soon. The problem is:

1) when should I text/call her without seeming too keen or not keen enough! Obviously I met her thurs night, so was thinking of either calling or texting her tommorow (1 and a half days since getting her number. Too soon or just right?

2) Also, do you think I should text her first in the case that if she's not interested i'll know if she doesn't reply!

3) I was thinking of getting in a texting conversation with her. Though first text would involve just a simple text along the lines of hi, how r u? Did you have a good night thurs? A bit about what i thought and then ask her wot she's been up to later - what do you think? Then after a few texts replying to one anothers questions i'll ask her if she wants to meet up sometime! That's when i'll call her a few days later to arrange the date!?

What do you think of my strategy? Agree/ disagree any suggestions/ recommendations?

Thanks for listening I'd really appreciate some feedback, although i'm 20 and pull a fair bit at clubs its this stage that always gives me the problem! Wooing these girls after getting their number they usually just say they have a boyfriend and thus cant.
Anyway cheers ppl

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her today. If she doesn't answer, call her again in a few hours. If she doesn't answer then, send her a text message telling her that you don't appreciate rude behavior, then withdraw for a few hours so that she's really wondering about you, let her interest build, and then call her tommorrow no more than three times. If you still don't hear from her (which means she's probably playing hard to get), wait at least until Monday to call her again - and give her a compliment in the message.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont call her 3 times a day. the most i would ever recommend you call her is twice a day.then skip a day or two.i say skip two days if you call twice and she doesnt answer. just call her up the first time and see whats up with her for 5-10 minutes.call her in few days after that talk for 5-10 then ask her out and end the call. then see her on the next date.simple as that.

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of God....

Wait until Monday. Call her at 9:00 at night. Fluff talk for two minutes then ask her to join you for something like a drink or two.

If she doesn't answer, call back on Wednesday.

If she doesn't answer, call again the following Monday and leave a brief message.

It's really quite simple.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
Read the dj bible! do you know how many times 'what to do after you get the number' has been asked???
That, and do a search.

Status
Not open for further replies.