Got a #, what is issue on leaving a VM

Cool As Ice

Reaction score
I can't seem to get this girl to answer her phone, I have waited 5 days and call no answer and now on the 6 day no answer. I know I don't want give her the control by leaving the voicemail mesage but I am really don't see any long term with this one. I am just looking for some good old fashion sexually healing from this one!!!! , lol

One note on this girl, I asked for her home phone number and she said she didn't even know what the number is, she only used it for Internet and that her cell was the best # to get in touch with her.

Just looking for some good old fashion sexually healing, lol!!!!
Any thoughts?

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to leave one, if that's the only way you can contact her. Once you leave one, even if she doesn't call you back, you can't call again for a while, if ever.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try again. You just never know...she may be away or something or whatever.

One note on this girl, I asked for her home phone number and she said she didn't even know what the number is, she only used it for Internet and that her cell was the best # to get in touch with her
Give me a fvcking break.....women.
:rolleyes:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick
Sometimes you have to leave one, if that's the only way you can contact her. Once you leave one, even if she doesn't call you back, you can't call again for a while, if ever.
that is unacceptable

read everythin u can by the pimpologist

go to search and type his name in

an easier way is to search for his stuff in the bible

some girls are hard to reach

its happened b4 that i couldnt get in touch with her so u jus keep tryin not every five minutes but every once in a while after 2 weeks maximum give it up

she prolly wont remember u if u jus met her once

*67 isnt my style but it may work for sum that call more then others

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cool As Ice
I can't seem to get this girl to answer her phone, I have waited 5 days and call no answer and now on the 6 day no answer. I know I don't want give her the control by leaving the voicemail mesage but I am really don't see any long term with this one. I am just looking for some good old fashion sexually healing from this one!!!! , lol

One note on this girl, I asked for her home phone number and she said she didn't even know what the number is, she only used it for Internet and that her cell was the best # to get in touch with her.
Any thoughts?
Yeah, she's lying. Who the hell doesn't know their home phone number??? I think some of them give their cell number because most cell phones have caller ID.

I wouldn't call more than once a day since she knows it's you b/c of CID. I'd say skip a day and then leave her a VM saying, hey this is Cool As Ice give me a call, my number is xxx-xxxx. But don't say any more. Then don't call her again after that. It's funny, but when they want you, they call you! No really, I found this out by experience! Go get more numbers!

TheDoppler

Reaction score
The good, the bad, and the fuggly-ugly

Mistake number one...the "I don't know my home number....here's my cel, use that". In plain English this means "I live with someone, if you call my home phone I'm screwed, if you leave a VM at my home number and I don't get to it first I'm toast." Although a second possibility is that she doesn't want you using her home phone to look up her address...she might have had a loser do that before.

And yes, leaving a voicemail will put the ball in her court since you can't leave more than one without giving the message you're desperate to hear from her...desperate being the operative word and a real moodkiller. However feel free to leave her a "last chance" VM when you're at the end of your patience or a stress-relieving, retaliatory VM if she really pissed you off with her tricks.

It's also possible that she gave you a bogus cel number (unless you've heard her voice on the VM intro) and some poor guy named Frank keeps looking at his phone going "Who the hell is this?!" hehe

I agree with the 2 week max though...by then a quick meeting fades from memory and she'll barely remember her emotional-impression of you let alone what you looked like. So if you do leave a VM before the 2 week limit, don't say "It's me..." Give her your name, remind her "we met at Maxamillion's last week" and tell her you've got some free time coming up and want to hook up.

I dunno...your call on that one.

But I'm still mostly convinced she's playing a game and she already had a guy when you two met.

Rich

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheDoppler
Mistake number one...the "I don't know my home number....here's my cel, use that". In plain English this means "I live with someone, if you call my home phone I'm screwed, if you leave a VM at my home number and I don't get to it first I'm toast."
This is presumptuous bullsh1t.

Nevertheless, the bottom line is this:
ALL Cell-Phones have caller ID... unless she's got one of those throwbacks from the "car phone" age, but that's highly unlikely. If you are calling (without *67) and she's not answering, she's ducking you, plain and simple, especially after so many calls. Everybody I know who owns a cell-phone has their phone on their person at pretty much all times. It certainly doesn't leave their side for SIX FRIGGIN' DAYS. Even if you are using *67, she could be dodging all blocked calls, assuming they may be YOU. The easy way out of this is to simply stop calling. But if you can't muster the fortitude to do that, go ahead and leave a message. When it goes by unreturned, you'll have your answer for sure.

TheDoppler

Reaction score
Ooooh...good point...and yes that was presumptious bull in my last post. (Grin)

Keep in mind if she is ducking you due to callerID, that CallerID will allow her to know how often you've been calling her, too...which sends a set of signals on its own.

Maybe try from a payphone or something and see if she picks up.

Ouch...still a tough call, might have to let it go...

Rich

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe try from a payphone or something and see if she picks up.
Seriously, I'm not trying to come down on you, but I don't understand this. Why try to "trick" her into answering your call? It's pretty obvious if you have to go to these lengths that she's NOT INTERESTED. Instead, why not save your efforts for a girl you may have a chance with?

Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty, only the pig likes it.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for reference.

I don't have my home phone number memorized. All I use my home phone for is the internet, and I keep it connected when I'm home (I can't get hi-speed at my apartment). I only use my cell phone for calling people and receiving calls.

It may or may not be true in her case, but it's certainly true in mine.

CRooK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: The good, the bad, and the fuggly-ugly

Mistake number one...the "I don't know my home number....here's my cel, use that". In plain English this means "I live with someone, if you call my home phone I'm screwed, if you leave a VM at my home number and I don't get to it first I'm toast." Although a second possibility is that she doesn't want you using her home phone to look up her address...she might have had a loser do that before.

And yes, leaving a voicemail will put the ball in her court since you can't leave more than one without giving the message you're desperate to hear from her...desperate being the operative word and a real moodkiller. However feel free to leave her a "last chance" VM when you're at the end of your patience or a stress-relieving, retaliatory VM if she really pissed you off with her tricks.

It's also possible that she gave you a bogus cel number (unless you've heard her voice on the VM intro) and some poor guy named Frank keeps looking at his phone going "Who the hell is this?!" hehe

I agree with the 2 week max though...by then a quick meeting fades from memory and she'll barely remember her emotional-impression of you let alone what you looked like. So if you do leave a VM before the 2 week limit, don't say "It's me..." Give her your name, remind her "we met at Maxamillion's last week" and tell her you've got some free time coming up and want to hook up.

I dunno...your call on that one.

But I'm still mostly convinced she's playing a game and she already had a guy when you two met.

Rich
I'm in a similar situation right now, but i already knew the girl for 3 months and i even got kiss closed on the first date - that was last saturday night. I waited for five day to call and tried twice yesterday, her cell phone was shut off (keep getting voice mail). I tried again from home today (*67) - phone rings but no answer. So i called her back from my cell phone around 4pm and left a message but she hasn't called yet. :confused:

What the fuk should i do now??