Got a number but what now?

cosmofc

Reaction score
Hey guys I posted the other week about me having the over arrogant/****y good looking friend who gets anyone he wants and overshadowed me abit!

Got abit annoyed about the one winging him all the time taking what ever girl hes talking to' mates.

So I thought **** IT i never open convo with girls on facebook but from what i've seen I thought i'd give it ago with this technique.

The line I used isnt the best but ill give a low down on introductions.

ME: Hey, pretty sure i reconise you from somewhere (then mentioned a few clubs i go to knowing ive never seen her)
Her:Nope I go to (and listed clubs)

This exchange lasted for about 10minutes and was mostly me asking questions, after her last reply I ended this convo ( was last week ) thought i'd get out, I didnt say good bye I just stopped speaking after her last answer.

She had a status about a comment her dad made joking about saying she had a big nose(this was today) so I pm'ed her.
Me: You do have a big nose tbh..
Her: hahah shut up u!!
me: Have a good weekend

And then just ran some game with her moking her calling her pinoccio she come back calling me spongebob(dont know why) this time around she was the one asking the questions and we spoke for a while before I thought I'd cut this convo off before it ran dry. I said to her i'd get off and jokingly said:

Me: Im going now your conversation is boring me to sleep! if your nose isnt too big take my phone number down and give me a text.

Give her my number and instantly she text me with a joke, I left it about 5-10 minutes and text her back, boom INSTANT reply with more questions.

Im trying not to give too much away just wondering what to do from here?

btw shes a HB9 Half asian!

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good now that you got yourself as one more orbiter, you have to step up the ladder. the majority of guys never go above orbiting stage. this is due to never calling/ making set arrangements to meet.

since you already know this is a clubbing girl( i hope you know how to grind/dance)

you should invite her over to meet you at your favorite club. somewhere you wont feel out of place. please no lunch/dinner/coffee date with this broad. it has to involve alcohol.

call her and ask her out for friday. no saturday if you can avoid it. that is the night to go out alone and add more plates.

now its up to you to make her feel you gusy have lots in common. check her facebook likes (books movies tv shows etc anything you can to bvll**** her into believing you and her were meant to be.

Gamtiwia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I say anything else I have to say you handled this girl quite well so far. The next step would be to get her to meet up with you like Tiguere said. She's obviously into you so the ball is in your court. Take her to the club and show her a good time and find out more about her. If this goes well tell her you want to set up another date but this time do something a little...different or stimulating. Try to keep in contact with her but keep it lite.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cosmofc said:
Hey guys I posted the other week about me having the over arrogant/****y good looking friend who gets anyone he wants and overshadowed me abit!

Got abit annoyed about the one winging him all the time taking what ever girl hes talking to' mates.

So I thought **** IT i never open convo with girls on facebook but from what i've seen I thought i'd give it ago with this technique.

The line I used isnt the best but ill give a low down on introductions.

ME: Hey, pretty sure i reconise you from somewhere (then mentioned a few clubs i go to knowing ive never seen her)
Her:Nope I go to (and listed clubs)

This exchange lasted for about 10minutes and was mostly me asking questions, after her last reply I ended this convo ( was last week ) thought i'd get out, I didnt say good bye I just stopped speaking after her last answer.

She had a status about a comment her dad made joking about saying she had a big nose(this was today) so I pm'ed her.
Me: You do have a big nose tbh..
Her: hahah shut up u!!
me: Have a good weekend

And then just ran some game with her moking her calling her pinoccio she come back calling me spongebob(dont know why) this time around she was the one asking the questions and we spoke for a while before I thought I'd cut this convo off before it ran dry. I said to her i'd get off and jokingly said:

Me: Im going now your conversation is boring me to sleep! if your nose isnt too big take my phone number down and give me a text.

Give her my number and instantly she text me with a joke, I left it about 5-10 minutes and text her back, boom INSTANT reply with more questions.

Im trying not to give too much away just wondering what to do from here?

btw shes a HB9 Half asian!

Mind to share, bro? I'm good with club game but online game is not my forte/

Let's help fellow DJ's out!

cosmofc

Reaction score
I'll post the log when im home, in work atm would get crucified if caught editing my name out of a facebook chat log! it's abit cringey hahha.

Check about in about 6hours it'll be up.

Me and the Hb9 asian txt exchanged for awhile last night still i got instant text backs and left some time inbetween myne we had a joke and i mocked her on her love of alan from the hangover, I had to go to sleep so i said good night and that was it. Im not going to text her at all today even though I do want to going to wait for her to txt first.