Got a little ****y...now im in trouble

El Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a friend of mine who just broke up with her bf. Shes been stressed because shes got other things going on. I was never really interested in having a relationship with her but shes cute so I definitely wouldn't mind fooling around with her. Anyway, she was tellin me she had a headache and joking around I said "well I could take care of that for you and help get your mind off it". I thought she would just laugh and say shut up or something joking around but she actually said "I might take you up on that". I couldnt believe it worked haha. She then tested me because i am normally a shy person and she thought I wouldnt try anything with her, but I told her "well you know what they say about the quiet ones". She laughed, but now im in a situation though.

We dont hang out all the time but we talked on the phone earlier and she said that we need to hang out so I cant take care of her headache because she hasnt forgotten about it. I know now that I can fool around with but the problem is, is that I talked like I had experience but in reality I am still a virgin. I dont know what Im going to do.....I mean i know what to do but its going to be bad...help.

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you don't want to be a virgin, go for it. Are you afraid of success? Come on man, grow some balls... it might be awkward but fortunately the learning curve is super steep and you'll be a natural only after a few times. I mean, it takes a LOT of sex to get really good (at least for me), but the two-pump chump phenomenon doesn't really last for awhile. You sorta get used to it.

If you're THAT concerned, go to a *****house... for real. I mean what else do you want... are you gonna complain that you're a virgin, or are you gonna complain that you can't have sex with a girl because you're a virgin?

OBSYDYN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vampire said:
Well if you don't want to be a virgin, go for it. Are you afraid of success? Come on man, grow some balls... it might be awkward but fortunately the learning curve is super steep and you'll be a natural only after a few times. I mean, it takes a LOT of sex to get really good (at least for me), but the two-pump chump phenomenon doesn't really last for awhile. You sorta get used to it.

If you're THAT concerned, go to a *****house... for real. I mean what else do you want... are you gonna complain that you're a virgin, or are you gonna complain that you can't have sex with a girl because you're a virgin?
This post is right on the money.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Don said:
"well I could take care of that for you and help get your mind off it". I thought she would just laugh and say shut up or something joking around but she actually said "I might take you up on that". I couldnt believe it worked haha. She then tested me because i am normally a shy person and she thought I wouldnt try anything with her, but I told her "well you know what they say about the quiet ones". She laughed, but now im in a situation though.
Wow dude, you learned to flirt...
Now go jack off and ask her out on a date...
Guessing you have her number already...