Got a few dates set up from POF...how to play it?

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Between going out Thursday-Sunday to bars/clubs during the week I have been hitting up POF. Using (Naughty Ninjas) guideline on profile info, putting my best pictures up, and coming up with funny clever ice breaker first messages, I recently started getting a lot of responses.

I have 2 upcoming dates set up. The one chick is 18, and the other is 22. I set up dates to get some drinks at a local bar. (The 18 year old has a fake) Now obviously you can't take the women from POF as some serious meaningful pursuit, but to go out and have a good time, and try to get laid is my goal.

Since I met them online. Should I stick with my regular game of everything I would normally do if I met them in person? Escalating Kino, keeping it light fun and sexual etc.

Any pointers on making it easier to transition from the bar to my apartment? I am trying to avoid having to take her out a few times to get it in.

Thanks guys, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Asterisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the 18 year old has a fake id, how do you know she's really 18?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asterisk said:
If the 18 year old has a fake id, how do you know she's really 18?
This!

And I always try to have things to do at my crib. Always have stuff to drink/smoke/watch. Maybe a cheesy excuse to go home, then invite her in to show her the place. Sometimes i'll say I don't really dig the place were at and suggest we bounce. Take her to places close to your place so it's convenient and the idea of stopping by real quick makes sense. Forget your wallet at home? Got a call from work you have to get on your computer quick.

georgetheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you are into slutty low quality women so I have no advice for you