Good neg-hit?

JackBauer24

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, let me just say that if it doesn't work out and I don't get a message back, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

I found a girl on myspace who was voted "most popular" in high school and "best looking" and a bunch of other sh*t. I never thought she was anything great, above average looking and pretty but nothing you can't find anywhere else.

Still feel the same way...a solid 7 or 8. So I message her and say "You look familiar, do I know you?" Coming from a guy that was the anti-thesis of her in high school (made fun of, harassed, couldn't get a fat girl if I wanted to based on being "unpopular" and having a bad reputation) this, in my opinion, will come as a shock to her. She'd probably expect someone like me to be like "Oh, you're so hot."

Granted, this isn't the same as approaching a girl in person, but the old me would have overanalyzed the situation to death and my heart would have been racing and I would have ended up not sending the message to avoid coming off as a "weirdo."

Case in point, goes for anything in life but especially women, online or offline, there really is nothing to lose. 9 times out of 10 she isn't anything special.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be confident comment. A neg hit is, a negative hit, you tell her something negative.

"So . . . you're still popular 10 years after. . . on an internet board"

JackBauer24

Don Juan
Reaction score
"That would be confident comment. A neg hit is, a negative hit, you tell her something negative."

Ok, I see what you're saying.

"So . . . you're still popular 10 years after. . . on an internet board"

LOL, priceless.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say something along the lines of...

"Hey, Mrs. Universe! Looking damn sexy. Just tell me when you wanna hook up. If you behave I might even have some great sex with you."

You said you didn't care about the outcome.

Send this to her and tell us what happened.

Tony Montana2004

Don Juan
Reaction score
"9 times out of 10 she isn't anything special."

10 times out of 10 -just remember that, doesn't seem like you believe it fully

JackBauer24

Don Juan
Reaction score
well 10 out of 10 if you're only going by looks. 9 out of 10 if you like her looks and know and like her as a person.