Good looking and nice...

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
will get you laid quicker than good looking and ****y.

fact.

c&f is for below average dudes.

ac3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
will get you laid quicker than good looking and ****y.

fact.

c&f is for below average dudes.
amen.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your opinion is wrong.

if you can recognize what's wrong with the above sentence then you can recongize what's wrong with your post.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking with a degree of arrogance (maybe not to the exaggerated level of C and F) usually works the best. (And yes, I've had it both ways.)

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it only helps at the start. but your personality has to finish it off. if you ain't gone one you're doomed.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
I'm a good looking guy, and I'm nice. Yet I didn't get laid yet and I'm almost 22...
I'm a marginally good looking guy (as in I have to have the right haircut, shave, clothes, etc. if I want to have any chance of looking good). Throughout high school I had no clue how to use body language (I'd openly stare at girls I liked), sometimes went days without bathing or shaving, and had the whole drama club convinced I was the reincarnation of Jeffery Dahmer.

If I came back from all of that and got laid at 20, you can do it, man...I just talk to everyone and have an endlessly sarcastic sense of humor.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
I'm a good looking guy, and I'm nice. Yet I didn't get laid yet and I'm almost 22...
If you didn't get laid yet so why are you dishing out advice that being nice and good looking is the key to get laid??!! This is the kind of crap (no offence) that is being spewed to nice guys by HB's, to make AFC's feel better about themselves. Then those HB's go to a club and get picked up by a smooth talking C&F playa who takes them to the back of the alley for a BJ before taking them home.

C&F has many purposes that will elevate your game beyond looks.

Women like Men with confidence and the right mix of C&F will help to convey that message. It shows that you ain't afraid of her, you make her feel good in your presence and you actually have some type of personality. A good sense of humor also shows that you are a hip guy that likes to have a good time, has some intelligence and doesn't take himself too seriously.

Your looks will take you to a certain distance but combine that with a killer personality, it will take you much farther.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be good-looking and nice and get some. The answer doesn't lie in being "ALPHA," really. It just requires a little balls from time to time. (Being alpha doesn't hurt your chances at all though).

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible to be good looking, ****y and nice...

If you are ****y, that doesn't mean you are arrogant or not a gentleman, it means you have a sense of humour and self-respect/belief.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking and nice is my style. I tried ****y/funny for a long time, but it didn't go over well at all. The advice I got here was that if you are too good looking, if you are ****y on top of that, it just comes off as really arrogant.

Which is still a problem for me, being perceived as arrogant.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love your post snowboy, especially the " fact. " part.

ooh let me try!!

You are a phag.

fact.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea i forgot to add something:

dweebs like you also tend to write: "Lets face it..."

sosuave always puts a smile on my face.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
You can be good-looking and nice and get some. The answer doesn't lie in being "ALPHA," really. It just requires a little balls from time to time. (Being alpha doesn't hurt your chances at all though).
+1

We should be advocating nice behavior on SoSuave. It actually works.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
If you didn't get laid yet so why are you dishing out advice that being nice and good looking is the key to get laid??!! This is the kind of crap (no offence) that is being spewed to nice guys by HB's, to make AFC's feel better about themselves.
Uh... dude, I didn't make the first post. So I don't know why you're talking sh*t to me now. If you read my post carefully you'll come to the conclusion that I disagree with that statement as well.

EDIT: Haha, now I understand. The starter of this thread is called snowman. There's a difference in a man and a dog, dude. haha ;)

I'm a marginally good looking guy (as in I have to have the right haircut, shave, clothes, etc. if I want to have any chance of looking good). Throughout high school I had no clue how to use body language (I'd openly stare at girls I liked), sometimes went days without bathing or shaving, and had the whole drama club convinced I was the reincarnation of Jeffery Dahmer.

If I came back from all of that and got laid at 20, you can do it, man...I just talk to everyone and have an endlessly sarcastic sense of humor.
Thanks man, I'm well on my way. Check out the link in my sig.

shigi

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is so dumb, its obvious that women like different things.
some women will like good looking guys that are nice and some women will like good looking bad guys that is funny and ****y.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Uh... dude, I didn't make the first post. So I don't know why you're talking sh*t to me now. If you read my post carefully you'll come to the conclusion that I disagree with that statement as well.

EDIT: Haha, now I understand. The starter of this thread is called snowman. There's a difference in a man and a dog, dude. haha ;)
Oops my bad :D