Good jeans

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its 2024. What brands and styles of jeans do you recommend?

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gap jeans are good; Old Navy ideal if you are on a budget. Banana Republic if you are balling.

I like them straight. Get whatever is comfortable for you and medium wash since it is more versatile since you can dress it up or down.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gap jeans are good; Old Navy ideal if you are on a budget. Banana Republic if you are balling.

I like them straight. Get whatever is comfortable for you and medium wash since it is more versatile since you can dress it up or down.
Yeah its funny my color preferences now. I used to like lighter color jeans but prefer darker mostly but honestly not sure the style rules anymore.

thanks for the tips. Ive always liked banana republics shirts ive gotten so need to check them out again for jeans too i guess

Reaction score
Believe it or not, but different brands look better on some body shapes than others.
For instance, are you tall and skinny with a flat bootie? Then my friend, Levi's are for you. However, if you have a little more junk in your trunk, Believe it or not, Wrangler was made for you.
Seriously, go try some different brands on.
Is Lucky Jean's still a thing?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i have an athletic build from lifting so my butt is kind of big

penkitten are you related to the original penkitten that used to be on here and married another poster. If so welcome back! Ive been on and off here since 2002 or so

Reaction score
yeah i have an athletic build from lifting so my butt is kind of big

penkitten are you related to the original penkitten that used to be on here and married another poster. If so welcome back! Ive been on and off here since 2002 or so
Hey Ricky! How have you been?
And yes it's me.