Good idea?

Adam B

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first post, but I've been readin this forum a little for a couple of days....

So, I was at the movies with this girl that I like a lot and towards the end of the date, I decided to kiss her. It was just a nice, gentle peck on the lips. Then after that I laughed, smiled and said "that's all you get tonight".

was that well played or kinda cheesy/dumb?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
No I think thats pretty cool, but I think you should add something like

"Thats all youve earned tonight" or "Thats all your gettin tonight, unless you ___________" with a wink or smile

Or something along those lines, tease her with your kisses.

Darth_Qurashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i thought it was funny. sure its cheesey, but she should give u a break, she should understand how nerve racking it is to come up with something witty after such a powerful connection between two souls.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was well played bro.
nice lidea for a line...i'm gonna have to pull that on my gf next time :D

what was her reaction?

Adam B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple T said:
That was well played bro.
nice lidea for a line...i'm gonna have to pull that on my gf next time :D

what was her reaction?
She looked at me, smiled, laughed and gave that kind of "WTF did you just say?", shocked look, but in a good way, I think. A few days later she was telling me how awesome I was and how I'm different from other guys and ****. So, I believe it was good.

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well played man,thats a priceless line. You took control of the situation, and showed her that you can lead and know what you are doing.