Good Eye Contact seems to work!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Whenever I talk to an attractive women, I make sure I gaze or look hard into her eyes when i am speaking with her. With the last two I have spoken to, I seem to get them almost gazing into my eyes right back. The corker is.....I do not have pretty blue or green eyes (drk brown) and I am just an average looking guy. Seems like good eye contact makes them melt. Always look them in the eye, like you are the boss!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little interesting side-note: Once you get eye-contact, some women will just lock-on with the freakin' laser eyes and won't release. Just keep talking, mirroring, and using kino, and the BEST thing about these kinds of women is that you will SEE their pupils dilate sometimes (meaning you're makin' progress, boys). It's a GREAT advantage with these kinds of women.

Another side-note: Don't stare. Keep your eyes open, but not all the way. You know what I mean, because I ain't describing it.

Eye contact, kino, mirroring are my 3 basic things that I always try to keep in ANY encounter.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More then once I've had eye contact with a women that lasted long enough that the women actually said Hi to me.

After about 2-3 seconds of straight eye contact, it gets intense... At this point, I really would have to say that I hunger for eye contact.... better then like in the past where I avoided it like the plague.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye contact is wonderful.

But, some girls just don't seem to look into your eyes cause they are intimidated by you,don't like you or are suffering from low self esteem. They just look at you and then to the side and then look back.

Or they will look downwards failing to make eye contact. Distinguish them before jumping to conclusion.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how often after a long continuous stare, will a girl say hi. i never had many encounters like this that i can remember of.

if she doesnt say hi, at what point do i say hi?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOT OFTEN (ENOUGH TO NOT APPROACH IF SHE'S GIVING YOU THIS GOOD OF EYE CONTACT!!!)!!!