good college class to take for DJs

_allstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
i took this class called Human Communications last semester,, i tought you how to read body language, how to tell if a person is feeling you or not, how to talk to people correctly, and all sorts of stuff.

anyway i just wanted to post this for all the peoples in college., if you are able to take a human communications class i'd say take it. its not like speech, although you do have to get some.

its well worth it. oh yeah, i saved the book too. once i find it i'm gonna type out some facts from the book about getting girls hhahaHAHA

who would have thought, a college class on dating. :rockon:

Reaction score
Anything with PSYCHOLOGY.

I am a psychology major and the ratio of women to men is at least 80/20--maybe even 85/15. :up:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychology is cool.

Anything to do with sex.

But then again, anything else.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_disturbance said:
Anything with PSYCHOLOGY.

I am a psychology major and the ratio of women to men is at least 80/20--maybe even 85/15. :up:
Regroup men, REGROUP!!! Can't you see you are surronded by the enemy!~ lmao

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychology is practically all women. It's the department that so many girls go into because they have a couple of years of undergrad down and hit that 3rd year... then realize they still don't know what they're interested in yet.

And psyche is easy, too.

Watch out for the biology component, though... ouch.

GatorBait

Don Juan
Reaction score
phatboi408 said:
I know alot of girls who are majoring in PSYCHOLOGY. Why so many girls?

Can you give the basic info that the class teaches you?

I am planning on a business major, because I don't really know what I want to major in.
Nothing against Psychology, but a lot of people pick that major if they don't know what they want to major in because the lower-level classes are easy and it leaves room for a lot of electives.