Good Cities for Sarging

blackomen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be relocating soon and I'd like to hear opinions from others on finding my "ideal" city in the U.S. based on the following sarging-related criteria, from most important to least important:

1) Lots of bookstores (I prefer to approach chicks alone in the bookstore rather than say, out in a nightclub with friends.)

2) Plenty of White and Asian chicks ages 18 - 30. No, I'm not racist but everyone has their racial preferences. And since I'm Asian, I'd like to be in a place at least with a few Asians and not have to deal ignorant stereotypes all the time. Diversity in other races, in addition, is a plus.

3) High population density. Moderate to high overall population (metro area with at least 1 million people.)

4) Well educated population overall

5) People are not overly religious

6) Good nightlife. Nightlife really isn't essential as I rarely go to bars/clubs and prefer street.. but hot chicks are usually attracted to areas with great nightlife.

7) Warm climate. Again, not entirely essential but the warmer the climate, the more likely chicks will be dressed in skimpy outfits.

Crime rate and cost of living don't really matter.

So how would you rate the following cities based on my criteria, from A to F? And any suggestions for new places(From personal experience, I'd give San Francisco an "A"):

Seattle
NYC
Boston
San Francisco
Los Angeles
San Diego
Sacramento
Miami
Denver
Minneapolis
Chicago
Houston

Last edited:

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well based on your #2 alone, San Francisco is the only city with many Asians. Everywhere else is gonna be mostly white, black or hispanic.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say either San Diego or Seattle... I actually might move to Seattle myself at the end of this summer because lots of Asian girls, awesome city and plenty of culture.
San Diego is the same as far as beautiful Asian population, but the plus side here is the girls are probably even more beautiful (the white girls I mean, the Asian chicas are always beautiful no matter where) its warmer and you got a beach you can actually enjoy.

Seattle = Forest, Culture, Architecture.

San Diego = Beach, Beauty, Warmth

Both = ASIANS!!!!

but yeah me personally I'm shooting for Seattle.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
Well based on your #2 alone, San Francisco is the only city with many Asians. Everywhere else is gonna be mostly white, black or hispanic.
yeah San Fran... Seattle is consider the cousin to San Francisco. Only thing is though San Fran is more dominated by gays. I don't know I've just heard bad things, I wouldn't know from my own experiences.

However, me being an Asian lover, I know first hand that I would fit in just fine at either San Diego or Seattle.

luckylivs

Reaction score
Y are u relocating? where are u now?

San fransisco is the best from the criteria u give go there.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miami #1 (especially in the South Beach area) Women average HB 8 to 10- Grade: A+

Seattle - Highest concentration of single mothers in the U.S. Women average HB 4 - Grade: F

NYC - Population dense, many HBs but most career women. Women average HB 7 to 8 - Grade: B

Boston - Same as NYC with a different accent - Grade: B-

San Francisco: Despite the gay recognition, SF is an excellent city to sarge with many women with open minds and appetites for sex. Women average HB 5 to 8 - Grade: B+

Los Angeles: Born and raised here. There's a reason Project Hollywood was formed here, high concentration of very beautiful women. Women average HB 7 to 10 - Grade: A+

San Diego: Still travel here because I have family in SD. Very high concentration of extrodinarily hot women, particularly in the UCSD area, but most tend to fall into the affluent gold digger category. Women average HB 8 to10 - Grade: A-

Sacramento: Spent a good amount of time here too when I lived in Lake Tahoe and made trips down the hill. Sac Town is a sweat box and not recommended, mostly working class people with that mentality, women average HB5 to 7 - Grade: C

Denver - Never been to Denver, but I have been to Copper, Aspen and Breckenridge CO and the women there were amazing. Mrs. Tomassi is from Longmont, CO so I can attest to that area.

Minneapolis: Continually cold climates repel hot women. Very few HB 8s have relocation plans for Minnesota - not recommended

Chicago: No experience here

Houston: Highest concentration of overweight and/or obese people in the U.S., well, actually it's San Antonio, TX, but close enough - Grade: D (or A if you're a chubby chaser)

blackomen

Don Juan
Reaction score
luckylivs said:
Y are u relocating? where are u now?

San fransisco is the best from the criteria u give go there.
I'm actually relocating from Sacramento.. although I've been to San Francisco plenty of times.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Rollo. Other opinions welcome. I've been to Denver several times and have seen supermodels walking down Market or Bruce St. Of course, they've had a rich man on their arm, but. Denver's good during Spring, Summer, Fall. HB7 - 10 A. Mostly straight women, asians, college, etc. Women are open and are usually superficial based on looks there (but this usually depends on the venue - European-techno-type places are about looks on initial contact, the collegiate irish pub acoustical guitar-type places are about personality and having a good raucous time more).

I've been tempted to move to San Diego or In between there and LA somewhere, but the cost of livin is so ****in high. I should really do it, though, to have access to year round activity.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm the only DJ that lives in Denver.

You might not like it here, there aren't very many asians. I think the only real asian ethnic enclave we have here is a Vietnamese area. And a TINY Japanese enclave downtown. Denver is mostly white and latino.

It's really hot in the summer, and actually pretty warm in the winter. Denver actually doesn't get much snow, and has about 300 sunny days a year. Titties are seen April - October.

Denver is a rather progressive city, liberal, and educated. I've read that Denver is one of the most educated cities in the country (most college degrees per capita, but this info might be outdated). We have a pretty cool liberal atmosphere here (just don't go to Colorado Springs). We have plenty of bookstores, libaries, coffeeshops, internet cafes, etc.

About the women - I've heard from my friends from out of town that there's sort of a Denver "type" of woman, sort of with an entitled attitude compared to girls in other cities in the country. Not as bad as what I've heard about Toronto, but it seems a lot of women initially have a serious attitude when it comes to getting picked up.

Nightlife - There's more restaurants, bars, brewpubs and clubs here than I could visit in a year.

On a side note to Rollo - did you get a close look at the girls in Breck, Aspen and Copper? Get really close, and you'll notice a lot of mountain girls have beards and moustaches due to living in the cold. No kidding. It's sort of gross.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Not as bad as what I've heard about Toronto, but it seems a lot of women initially have a serious attitude when it comes to getting picked up.
What you heard about Toronto is more or less accurate. The quality of women here is not great. There is this certain attitude and entitlement in the air with Toronto women as if they expect you to kiss their arse just for being women and they tend to be more cold hearted then other places. I traveled to other places in Canada and around the World and the women in other places seem more relax and laid back its quite refreshing.

DJStrawberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've grown up in the Bay Area my whole life and live 20 minutes outside of SF. I think SF is a great place for you considering your Asian criteria. I've also lived in Santa Barbara and San Diego and think San Diego is absolutely amazing for sarging. You got the beach, the city, and suburban areas all within 10 minutes of one another. The weather is always amazing and the girls are ridiculous. There is nightlife every night including sundays and mondays. You got the gaslamp and Pacific Beach as areas to go out and sarge. Both areas offer different tiers of nightlife. You can go laid back beach style, normal college nightlife, or high end classy stuff. If I were you, I'd make the jump to SD. You got UCSD down there which has a whole nest of Asian girls hopping around in their skirts and hello kitty pencil pouches.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
Seattle = Forest, Culture, Architecture.

San Diego = Beach, Beauty, Warmth

Both = ASIANS!!!!

but yeah me personally I'm shooting for Seattle.
I'm not sure if you're taking into consideration a suburb or elsewhere around the city, but neither of those two places have more than a 4% population of Asians, whereas San Francisco is roughly 13-14%.

Ll Principe said:
Are United States "Cities" the only cities in the world? It seems so...:eek:
Well he did say "city in the U.S." in the first line of his post. :yes:

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isiman: Ive seen that , dont worry.

Problem is the topic is misleading and even IF he did , im sure people want to know other cities in the world besides the ones in the U.S. Its kind of like that sport you guys play NHL? I think? Calling it the "World Series" , lol, never knew the U.S was the "world." Same point here, their are other cities:)

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that would be baseball, or the MLB. But they also use World Champions for the NBA (basketball). I don't know too much about the NHL (ice hockey) though.

I see what you're saying about the topic, and I'm assuming most people from the board are American. Same thing with websites that end in their country's suffix (.ca, .de, .it, etc.) and the U.S. gets .com. Probably because we invented the "internets." Haha.

But yea I have no problem with other world cities, but I'm guessing this particular OP is only interested in what U.S. cities are the best.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here from or near Washington D.C. that would like to exchange stories?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just applied for a job in San Diego. Wish me luck.

FYI All the *****s in Denver can be found on Colfax if you get desparate and can't seem to pick off the icy ones toward the nicer places in western downtown Denver. It's about 70% white n' black and 30% Latino. In fact, I've even seen fights break out right in front of me between a black and latino smashing a glass table and giving crying girls there cuts on their ugly fat feet. Either disruptive things seem to happen wherever I go or this kind of stuff takes place all the time, I don't know.

mikeraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must disagree with Rollo Tomassi... I actually have the cities at the extremes of his list inverted...

I lived in Miami for years and only got laid with girls I knew and/or their acquaintances... then I came to Houston and I've been hooking up much more frequently with both complete strangers and chicks I've known for a while.

I moved here a year ago, so yeah, I'm older and what not, but one thing I've discovered here is that people here (and Texas, overall) are way friendlier than in Miami. That city is full of Latin trash and overtly materialistic chicks (I'm an educated Latin myself, I can call Latins trash... heheheh). You can even talk to guys here without them assuming that you're gay like in South Beach, so it's easy to improvise sarges when going out by yourself.

Also, I used to credit this site and the gurus for my recent surge in hook-ups, and it has definitely helped, but I was in Miami this past weekend and went out to South Beach and I just kept striking out. As always, I had to resort to chicks I used to hook up with over there...

And as for fat chicks here in Houston, I see a lot more fat chicks in Miami, South Beach being the obvious exception. And the age range for hook ups here is way wider, too... in Miami, little girls only like thugs... here they're more open minded.