Good business college

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another college thread. Anyways ill be off to college in a little more than a year but i want to decide already to what college i want to go. Ive gone to every college finder website and ive done a lot of research, but for some reason with the stuff those websites tell me i really cant come to a decision or narrow it down to at least 6 or 7 colleges. I need some opinions from actual people, i dont want to just see the stats of a college.

So can anyone recommend any good privite colleges that has a good buisness program and thats in the south. I live in houston tx and im willing to go far from home, but i wouldnt want to go all the way to like NY or those upper states.

Cappy da pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in business also and did a 2 year school and will transfer to a 4 year this fall. All my business professors told me that any business program certified by the AACSB means that your degree will be considered better. Im in New York and theres plenty of good schools with business programs just IM me if you want more info. Hope that helps.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking at tulane, sounds like a pretty good school, damn expensive though. Loyola sounds like my best option, anyone have any opinions on loyola at new orleans? texas christian university doesnt sound bad either.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cappy da pimp
Im in business also and did a 2 year school and will transfer to a 4 year this fall. All my business professors told me that any business program certified by the AACSB means that your degree will be considered better. Im in New York and theres plenty of good schools with business programs just IM me if you want more info. Hope that helps.
yea i noticed theres so many damn schools that are good in business up in the north, what are some you would recommend?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't really beat the Harvard MBA business school - or whatever it is called.

Cappy da pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
yea i noticed theres so many damn schools that are good in business up in the north, what are some you would recommend?
Undesputable my top choices are between SUNY Albany-top state school with a great business program, Canisius College also has a good business program and is supposed to have excellent internship possibilities and St. Johns University also a well renowed business program. Other schools I applied to and got in include Hofstra University, and the following SUNY Schools Brockport, New Paltz and Plattsburgh.

Other schools with good business programs are NYU, Manhattan many of the CUNY schools Pace and some of the larger LI schools. SUNY Buffalo or SUNY Binghamton are also good. Just keep in mind SUNY schools will be more expensive for you. Hope this helps.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ASU

Give Arizona State a look. I have a Marketing undergrad degree and an MBA from there.