Gonna go NC--Advice

RD23

Reaction score
New to the threads, but definitely not new to the game. So hello everyone.

Broads an HB9.....30 years old, assparade booty, killer dancers body, 5'9.......so forth, etc.

She definitely enjoys being man handled, a guy with a strong frame. Once I broke up with my ex, she initiated contact........however, broad has always been very elusive.....we've been on and off ****ing for around 6 months....with breaks in between simply because she has issues with past relationships, and who knows what the **** else, not my problem as I still spin plenty of other plates....she also seems to be a bit of a headcase, a party chick........and I know, at 30 that's not a good look. She's definitely got some issues and tons of red flags, which is why i've always played back and just enjoyed the sex when it happened.

Past month and a half or so, she's been a bit more about contacting me, and having the sex..and trust me, this broad is a beast in the sack......with plenty more fun times to be had.....unfortunately, my ego and possibly some feelings for her are making me think my time, what little is involved should be invested elsewhere.

We work together, so it makes things a bit more difficult.....as I see her every week.......

So, I left work Sunday and inquired about what she was doing that evening, she said she had dinner at 7:30 with some friends, chick is all about her girlfriends, which is a good thing, but to a point where it makes it hard to set anything up with her. I told her to hit me up after.....her response was that she would.........I didn't hear from her until 8:30 the next morning, telling me good morning and wishing I was sleeping well. Like nothing happened.....I simply did not respond, and I'm considering going NC, until I run into her again just to see what happens.

I really don't have much to lose, except for an exquisite piece of ass whose very open minded in the sack, but they come and go, I know this. She is quite a challenge, which is very intriguing and while it hasn't effected me ****ing a variety of other plates, I have enjoyed the back an forth......however, sometimes it annoys me.........which I know is fixable by just breaking it off..........But, I'm going to see how NC works, as she seems like a chick who would not bode well with being just all of a sudden cut off. Should be interesting.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your butt hurt cause your plate (Ho') didn't call you back. Maybe she was out having fun with her girlfriends like you would with your friends. Or maybe she was with another guy (Pimp) :eek:

I would cut her off your team! :kick:

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RD23 said:
So, I left work Sunday and inquired about what she was doing that evening, she said she had dinner at 7:30 with some friends, chick is all about her girlfriends, which is a good thing, but to a point where it makes it hard to set anything up with her. I told her to hit me up after.....her response was that she would.........I didn't hear from her until 8:30 the next morning, telling me good morning and wishing I was sleeping well. Like nothing happened.....I simply did not respond, and I'm considering going NC, until I run into her again just to see what happens.
(Sigh) Another case of NC being used at the wrong time. I'm tired at the moment, so I'll make it short:

1. Never put the control of contact in the woman's hands. Instead of saying "hit me up after you're done," just say "okay, talk to you later."

2. Reality check: she's hangin' out with her girls, dinner could turn into clubbing, hanging out, girl's sleepover, etc. Regardless, she could've been out until 2 in the morning. Even if she wanted to call you after, she might have thought you'd be asleep... which is why she hit u up practically first thing in the morning, AFTER a night of hanging out. Technically, she hit u up when you requested she did - it just so happens the "after" part was later, at a REASONABLE time.

3. She already had plans for the night. At that point, you trying to plan something with her for that night should've been out of your head. Last-minute plans suck and usually result in flaking. If you wanted to see her Sunday, you should've set it up on Thursday or Friday.

Bottom line: this case doesn't warrant a NC, it warrants better planning on your part.

RD23

Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
(Sigh) Another case of NC being used at the wrong time. I'm tired at the moment, so I'll make it short:

1. Never put the control of contact in the woman's hands. Instead of saying "hit me up after you're done," just say "okay, talk to you later."

2. Reality check: she's hangin' out with her girls, dinner could turn into clubbing, hanging out, girl's sleepover, etc. Regardless, she could've been out until 2 in the morning. Even if she wanted to call you after, she might have thought you'd be asleep... which is why she hit u up practically first thing in the morning, AFTER a night of hanging out. Technically, she hit u up when you requested she did - it just so happens the "after" part was later, at a REASONABLE time.

3. She already had plans for the night. At that point, you trying to plan something with her for that night should've been out of your head. Last-minute plans suck and usually result in flaking. If you wanted to see her Sunday, you should've set it up on Thursday or Friday.

Bottom line: this case doesn't warrant a NC, it warrants better planning on your part.
Very Good points, I agree on the girls night out, however, you just don't know the fine details with the said HB9, trust I'll see her tomorrow night at a work thing......and my game will be in top notch standards.....I'll let her know then I appreciate the text and hope she had fun.......I just think in all honestly, this day and a half of no contact until then will just build her anticipation to see me and lead to another night of ****ing. I do suppose the original post came off as me being butt hurt.......my apologies. Thanks for the response Harry Wilmington......